Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital Sangrur, founded in 2015, is a respected healthcare institution dedicated to the diagnosis, treatment, and study of cancer-related ailments. This hospital, located in Sangrur, Punjab, has emerged as an inspiration of hope for cancer patients in the region. It is affiliated with Baba Farid University of Health Sciences in Faridkot and is accredited by the National Medical Commission. It is a testament to excellence in cancer.
This cutting-edge hospital is outfitted with the most recent advances in medical technology, ensuring that patients receive the best possible care. With a dedication to both patient care and cutting-edge research, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital Sangrur is at the forefront of the cancer fight, providing hope and healing to those in need.
- 1 Quick Summary
- 2 Affiliation Recognition and Achievement
- 3 Facilities
- 4 Faculty and Staff
- 5 Course Offered For PG Course
- 6 Internship Structure
- 7 MD Course Fees Structure
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for PG Course
- 9 NEET PG Cut-Off
- 10 Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital Sangrur– Cut Off 2022 (AIQ Quota)
- 11 Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital Sangrur– Cut Off 2022 (AIQ Quota)
- 12 Counselling Process
- 13 Documents Required For MD
- 14 MCC 50% AIQ Quota
- 15 Ranking & Reputation
- 16 Contact Details
- 17 MD College Predictor
- 18 MD Admission Consultant
- 19 FAQs
- 20 What is Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital Sangrur?
- 21 Where is Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital Sangrur located?
- 22 Is Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital Sangrur a public or private hospital?
- 23 What services does the hospital provide?
- 24 Is the hospital affiliated with any medical university?
|Name of Institute||Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital Sangrur|
|Popular Name||HBC Hospital, Sangrur|
|Year of Establishment||2015|
|Affiliated||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences,Faridkot|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Punjab|
|Entrance Exam for PG Course||NEET PG Exam|
|Contact Details||Address: Dr. E Borges Road, Parel, Mumbai – 400 012 India sangrur|
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Baba Farid University of Health Sciences,Faridkot
- Approved by:- National Medical Commission
- Aid Status:- Government
- Advanced Diagnostic Services: The hospital is equipped with modern diagnostic tools, such as CT scans, MRI, and PET scans, enabling accurate and early detection of cancer.
- Radiation Oncology: It offers cutting-edge radiation therapy facilities, including linear accelerators, brachytherapy, and precision radiation techniques for effective cancer treatment.
- Surgical Expertise: Highly skilled surgical teams conduct various cancer surgeries, from minimally invasive procedures to complex oncological surgeries.
- Medical Oncology: The hospital provides chemotherapy and immunotherapy services under the guidance of experienced oncologists.
- Specialized Clinics: There are specialized clinics for different types of cancer, ensuring tailored treatment plans and a multidisciplinary approach to care.
- Palliative Care: A dedicated team focuses on pain management and improving the quality of life for patients facing advanced-stage cancer.
- Cancer Research and Trials: Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital Sangrur actively participates in cancer research and clinical trials, contributing to advancements in cancer treatment.
- Patient Support Services: The hospital offers counseling, psychological support, and patient education to help patients and their families cope with the challenges of cancer.
- Accommodation and Amenities: For out-of-town patients, the hospital provides comfortable lodging and essential amenities to ensure a supportive and stress-free environment.
- Pharmacy and Pathology: On-site pharmacies and pathology laboratories facilitate quick access to medications and diagnostic tests.
- Well-Trained Staff: The hospital’s medical and support staff are well-trained, compassionate, and committed to providing comprehensive care to cancer patients.
- Advanced Information Systems: Electronic health records and information systems aid in efficient patient management and coordination of care.
Faculty and Staff
- Medical Practitioners: The hospital is staffed by highly qualified and experienced medical practitioners, including oncologists, surgeons, radiologists, and pathologists. They provide specialized medical care, from diagnosis to treatment.
- Nursing Staff: Skilled and compassionate nursing professionals ensure round-the-clock care, administer treatments, and offer support to patients during their cancer journey.
- Support Staff: This includes administrative personnel, receptionists, and billing professionals who help manage appointments, medical records, and financial aspects of patient care.
- Oncology Specialists: The hospital employs oncology specialists who focus on specific types of cancer, ensuring that patients receive specialized and targeted treatment.
- Radiation Therapists: These professionals are responsible for operating radiation therapy equipment and delivering precise radiation treatments to patients.
- Counselors and Psychologists: Mental health professionals provide emotional support, counseling, and coping strategies to help patients and their families deal with the psychological aspects of cancer.
- Palliative Care Teams: Palliative care experts are dedicated to managing pain and improving the quality of life for patients with advanced-stage cancer.
- Clinical Research and Trial Coordinators: Professionals in this role manage and oversee clinical trials and research initiatives, facilitating access to cutting-edge treatments.
- Pathologists and Laboratory Technicians: They handle the diagnostic testing and laboratory work critical for accurate diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Pharmacists: Trained pharmacists are responsible for dispensing medications, ensuring patients receive the right drugs and understand how to take them.
- Patient Navigators: These individuals guide patients through their treatment journeys, helping them understand the treatment process and connecting them with relevant services.
- Maintenance and Support Services: Facilities management and support staff ensure a safe and well-maintained environment for both patients and healthcare professionals.
- Education and Training Staff: Some hospitals have staff dedicated to training and education, ensuring that medical professionals stay updated with the latest developments in oncology.
Course Offered For PG Course
|MD – Radiation Oncology||3 years||4 seats|
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery, including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstet./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
MD Course Fees Structure
|Fee Description||Amount (in INR)|
|MD – Radiation Oncology||Rs. 3,25,000/-|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the exact fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert at the Admission Helpline No. 9667542500.
Eligibility Criteria for PG Course
|Nationality||Candidates must be Indian citizens or Overseas Citizens of India (OCI).|
|Education Qualification||Candidates must possess a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree from a recognized university or institute. They must have completed their internship by the time of counselling.|
|NEET PG||Candidates must have qualified the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate (NEET PG) with a valid score.|
|Domicile||Candidates must fulfil the domicile requirements of the state of Punjab.|
|Age Limit||There is no upper age limit for applying for MD/MS courses at Punjab PG NEET Counselling.|
NEET PG Cut-Off
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital Sangrur– Cut Off 2022 (AIQ Quota)
|Category||Course||Opening All India rank||Closing All India rank|
|General||MD – Radiation Oncology||14988||25950|
Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital Sangrur– Cut Off 2022 (AIQ Quota)
|Category||Course||Opening All India rank||Closing All India rank|
|General||MD – Radiation Oncology||–||–|
Step 1: Online Registration
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria should start by registering for the counselling process on the official website of (https://bfuhs.ac.in/).
Step 2: Choice Filling
- After successful registration, candidates need to log in to the counselling portal.
- Fill in their preferred choice of college and the course they wish to pursue.
Step 3: Document Verification
- Candidates must present themselves at the designated verification centers with their original documents for verification.
- The list of required documents will be available on the official website for reference.
Step 4: Seat Allotment
- The allocation of seats is based on the merit list and the choices submitted by the candidates during the choice filling stage.
- Candidates who are allotted seats must proceed to the respective colleges within the stipulated time frame to confirm their admission.
Step 5: Payment of Fees
- To secure their admission, candidates are required to make the necessary fee payments.
Step 6: Reporting to College
- After confirming their admission through fee payment, candidates must report to the respective colleges within the stipulated time frame.
- They should complete the admission formalities at this stage.
Documents Required For MD
- Data sheet of PG Medical issued by CEE.
- Date of Birth Proof: Secondary School Leaving Certificate/Senior
- Secondary Certificate/Indian Passport/Birth certificate.
- MBBS Degree /Pass Certificate
- House Surgeoncy (CRRI) Certificate.
- NEET (PG) Score Sheet.
- Original “Transfer Certificate” from the institution last studied.
- Relieving order from the institution last worked for those in Government service
- Originals of all the uploaded documents/certificates.
MCC 50% AIQ Quota
Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The MCC is responsible for conducting online counselling for admission of 50% of seats to various postgraduate medical and dental courses in India, including MBBS and BDS, through the NEET UG and NEET PG exams, respectively.
The MCC conducts centralized counselling for the 50% All India Quota (AIQ) seats in government medical and dental colleges across India, as well as for seats in Deemed and Central Universities, ESIC, and AFMC colleges. The counselling process involves registration, choice filling, seat allotment, document verification, and admission to the allotted colleges.
MCC NEET Counselling Registration
MCC holds four rounds of NEET-UG counseling for AIQ, including a mop-up round and a stray vacancy round. Following the completion of Round 2, the MCC will fill the remaining seats in a mop-up round and a stray vacancy round. The following steps must be taken:
- Visit the official website: Visit the official website of MCC (https://mcc.nic.in/) and click on the “UG Medical Counseling” tab.
- New registration: Click on “New Registration” and fill in all the required details such as personal details, contact details, NEET exam details, and security pin. After filling in all the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- Login credentials: After successful registration, a new page will appear with your login credentials. Use these credentials to log in and fill in your choices of colleges and courses.
- Choice filling: Fill in your preferred colleges and courses in order of priority. You can choose as many choices as you want.
- Locking of choices: After you have filled in your choices, you need to lock them by clicking on the “Lock Choices” button. Once the choices are locked, you cannot make any changes.
- Seat allotment: The MCC conducts the seat allotment process based on your rank, category, and the choices filled by you. You will be able to see your seat allotment result on the official website.
- Reporting to the allotted college: If you are satisfied with the seat allotted to you, you need to report to the allotted college within the specified time with all the required documents and pay the admission fee.
MCC Counselling Fees Structure
Counselling Fee (Non Refundable)
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,000/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD category candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|Deemed University Candidates||Rs. 5,000/-|
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 25,000/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD category candidates||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Deemed University Candidates||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital, Sangrur|
Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital, Sangrur
- Address: Dr. E Borges Road, Parel, Mumbai – 400 012 India sangrur
- Email: email@example.com
- Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
- Website: https://tmc.gov.in/
MD College Predictor
- MD College Predictor is a online tool that helps students predict which medical colleges they are likely to get admission to for Doctor of Medicine programs based on their NEET PG score, category, and preferred location. The predictor tool uses the previous year’s cut-off data, admission trends, and other relevant factors to generate a list of MD colleges that match the student’s score and preferences.
- The MD College Predictor tool helps students make informed decisions about their admission process by giving them an idea of the colleges they may get admission to. It also helps them plan their application process by shortlisting colleges based on their preferences and eligibility criteria.
MD Admission Consultant
- An MD admission consultant is a professional who provides guidance and assistance to students seeking admission to Doctor of Medicine (MD) programs in India. Our consultant have extensive knowledge and experience in the field of Medical education and can help students navigate the complex admission process.
- They provide expert advice, support, and guidance throughout the admission process, helping students make informed decisions and achieve their academic and career goals.
What is Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital Sangrur?
Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital Sangrur is a specialized medical institution dedicated to the diagnosis, treatment, and research of cancer. It serves as a center of excellence for cancer care.
Where is Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital Sangrur located?
The hospital is located in Sangrur, Punjab, and serves the healthcare needs of the region and beyond.
Is Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital Sangrur a public or private hospital?
Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital Sangrur is typically a government-funded public hospital, focused on providing accessible and affordable cancer care.
What services does the hospital provide?
The hospital offers a range of cancer-related services, including diagnostics, radiation therapy, surgical procedures, chemotherapy, palliative care, and clinical research.
Is the hospital affiliated with any medical university?
Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital Sangrur may be affiliated with a medical university or health sciences institution, depending on the region and local regulations. The specific affiliation can be confirmed through the hospital’s administration.