Government Dental College Raipur established in 2003, is serving world class oral health care and dental education to the community with utmost integrity and compassion towards needy people of the society. The college has seen an exponential growth in its popularity and reputation due to its dedication toward serving the community with the best dental care. The college is affiliated with the Ayush and Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur, and also has recognition from the National Dental Commission.
With the vision of becoming an institution of excellence in dental education and research in order to provide high-quality dental health care to the rural population, the college has taken on the mission of achieving standard goals evaluated across realms of curriculum content development, teaching learning and assessment processes, data analysis innovations, concentrating on public health and community services, and so on.
- 1 Highlights
- 2 Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- 3 Facilities
- 4 Faculty and Staff
- 5 Courses Offered And Seat Intake
- 6 BDS Internship
- 7 Course Syllabus
- 8 Fees Structure
- 9 Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling 2023
- 10 Counselling Registration
- 11 Counselling Process
- 12 Documents required
- 13 Counselling Fee
- 14 Eligibility Criteria
- 15 NEET UG Cut Off 2023
- 16 Government Dental College, Raipur Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
- 17 Government Dental College, Raipur Cut-Off 2022 (MCC)
- 18 Contact Details
- 19 Ranking and Reputation
- 20 NEET College Predictors
- 21 NEET Rank Predictors
- 22 Expert Admission Consultants
- 23 Frequently Asked Question
- 23.1 Q. When was the Government Dental College, Raipur, established?
- 23.2 Q. The Government Dental College, Raipur, is affiliated with which university?
- 23.3 Q. What is the location of the Government Dental College, Raipur?
- 23.4 Q. What is the intake capacity for the BDS course at the Government Dental College, Raipur?
- 23.5 Q. What is the official website for the Government Dental College, Raipur ?
|Name of Institute||Government Dental College Raipur|
|Popular Name||GDC, Raipur|
|Year of Establishment||2003|
|Affiliated to||Ayush and Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur|
|Approved by||National Dental Commission|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for UG courses||NEET UG Exam|
|Category||Dental Colleges in Chhattisgarh|
|Contact||Address: Government Dental College, Rajbandha Maidan, Raipur(C.G), Pin Code – 492001|
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- Affiliated with: Ayush and Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur
- Approved by: National Dental Commission, New Delhi
- Aid Status: Government
- Power House
- Water Plant
- play ground
Faculty and Staff
As faculty, they are responsible for maintaining and improving the quality of dental education at the Government Dental College, Raipur. All campus faculty adhere to the following policies, which are applicable:
- College faculty are well-trained and experienced individuals with extensive knowledge of the Dental field who are always willing to indulge and prepare students for their professional careers.
- The college faculty is always encouraging students to take on new challenges, giving them the insights they need to improve on both a personal and professional level.
- In addition to faculty members, the institute has a non-technical staff that provides a healthy learning environment for students to grow into professional candidates for their future endeavors.
- Faculties are always keen on the practical and sensible approach to the subject when teaching specific material. Furthermore, the faculty places a greater emphasis on ongoing education in order to promote the efficient use of existing resources.
Courses Offered And Seat Intake
For UG Courses
|BDS||4 and ½ years + 1 Year Internship||100|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||1 Month|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||1 ½ Months|
|Prosthodontics||1 ½ Months|
|Conservative Dentistry||1 Month|
|Oral Pathology & Microbiology||15 days|
|Community Dentistry/Rural Services||3 Month|
For UG Course
|First Year||Second Year||Third Year||Fourth Year|
|General Human Anatomy including Embryology and Histology||General Pathology and Microbiology||General Medicine||Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics|
|General Human Physiology and Biochemistry||General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics||General Surgery||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery|
|Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology||Dental Materials||Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology||Oral Medicine and Radiology|
|–||Pre-clinical Prosthodontics||–||Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics|
|–||Pre clinical Conservative Dentistry||–||Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry|
|–||–||–||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge|
|–||–||–||Public Health Dentistry|
For UG courses
|BDS||Will Be Notified Soon|
Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling 2023
Step 1: Online Registration
- Visit the official CGDME counseling website: www.cgdme.admissions.nic.in.
- Complete the online registration/application form yourself. Do not use agents or third parties.
- Register only once; multiple registrations will result in disqualification.
Step 2: Fill Up the Registration form
- Candidates are required to fill the all personal and qualification details in the registration form very cautiously.
Step 2: Information Accuracy
- Verify that all information provided during registration is accurate and factual.
- CGDME will not entertain requests for changes after submission.
Step 3: No Editing of Information
- CGDME does not edit or modify any registration information under any circumstances.
- Data entered on the NTA portal will be used for counseling purposes.
Step 4: Confirm Eligibility and Fee Structure
- Confirm your eligibility and domicile status before registering.
- Verify the fee structure and any additional fees from colleges, especially private ones.
Step 5: Central Pool Seats
- CGDME does not handle Central Pool nomination seats.
- Candidates should be aware of this and seek information elsewhere if needed.
Step 7: Registration and Security Deposit Refund Fees
- Make the payment for the Registration and Security Deposit Refund Fees. Any security deposit will be refunded to the same account from which it was initially deposited.
Counselling Registration Fees
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website for Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling 2023 (Click Here).
- Click on the “Counselling Registration” or a similar link.
Step 2: Online Registration
- Create an account or log in if you already have one.
- Fill in your personal details accurately, including your name, date of birth, contact information, NEET Roll Number, and other required information.
Step 3: Rounds for the counselling
Round 1: Seat Allotment with Free Exit Option
- All candidates can participate in Round 1.
- Choose your preferences for colleges and courses.
- After the seat allotment in Round 1, candidates have the option to exit without losing their security deposit.
Round 2: Fresh Choices and Forfeiture Rules
- Only candidates who wish to continue to Round 2 participate.
- You can select new preferences for colleges and courses in Round 2.
- Results of Round 2 will be published on the CGDME counseling website.
- If a candidate is allotted a seat in Round 2 (Government or Private medical colleges) and chooses not to take admission or resigns after admission, their security deposit will be forfeited. They will also be ineligible for further counseling rounds.
Mop-Up Round: Eligibility and Process
- All registered candidates who haven’t been allotted any seat after Round 2 are eligible.
- Candidates admitted in Government or Private Dental Colleges but still unallotted for Medical Colleges are eligible.
- Participate by filling fresh choices for the Mop-Up Round.
- The results of the Mop-Up Round will be published on the CGDME counseling website.
- Report to the allotted Medical/Dental College after the Mop-Up Round.
Final Stray Vacancy Round: Compliance with Supreme Court Judgment
- This round is for State contributed seats and is conducted in compliance with a Supreme Court judgment.
- A merit list containing ten times the number of available seats is sent to the respective colleges for scrutiny and admission.
- No fresh registrations occur in the Final Stray Vacancy Round.
Step 4: Merit List
- Wait for the authorities to release the merit list based on your NEET score and other criteria.Check the website for the publication date of the merit list.
Step 5: Seat Allotment
- Based on the merit list and your selected choices, you’ll be allotted seats in colleges.You can choose to accept the allotted seat or opt for a choice upgradation in subsequent rounds.
Step 6: Reporting to Allotted College
- If you accept the allotted seat, you’ll need to report to the respective college within the specified timeframe for admission.
- NEET admit card/ result
- Class 10 mark sheet/ birth certificate
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Caste/ category certificate (if applicable)
- Chhattisgarh State Residential Certificate
- Chhattisgarh State Character Certificate
- Income Certificate(for OBC candidates)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Freedom Fighter Certificate issued by Collectorate (if applicable)
- Allotment Letter
- Aadhaar Card/Other Photo Identity Proof
MCC Counseling Registration
|1||Visit MCC Official Website||Go to the official MCC Counselling 2023|
|2||Find the Registration Link||Locate and click on the “Registration” or “New Registration” link on the homepage.|
|3||Read the Instructions||Carefully read and understand the provided instructions, guidelines, and eligibility criteria.|
|4||Fill in Personal Details||Enter accurate personal information: full name, date of birth, gender, contact number, email, etc.|
|5||NEET UG Details||Provide NEET UG exam details: roll number, application number, and exam year.|
|6||Generate Login Credentials||Create a unique username and strong password for future access to the counseling portal.|
|7||Payment of Registration Fee||Pay the prescribed fee using available online payment options. Follow provided payment instructions.|
|8||Verify and Submit||Review entered information, make corrections if needed, and submit the registration form.|
|9||Confirmation and Printout||Receive a confirmation message/email upon successful submission. Print or save as PDF for records.|
|10||Keep Registration Details Secure||Safely store registration number, login credentials, and payment receipt for future reference.|
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 500|
|Deemed University||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 5,000|
Security Fee (Refundable)
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,0000||Rs. 5,000|
|Deemed University||Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 2,00,000|
MCC Counselling Process
MCC will be the conducting the counselling process for admission to Medical, Dental Colleges and Nursing Colleges for the AIQ, Central Institutes, University, AIMS, JIPMER , Deemed universities, AMU, BHU and etc. The Counselling will be held in Four Rounds Namely Round 1, Round 2, Round 3 and additional Round known as Stray vacancy round which will be the last round for the counselling and admission. Here’re are some details about each round given below:
- Register for Main Counseling: Visit www.mcc.nic.in and register for Round-1 by paying a Non-Refundable Registration fee and Refundable Security Deposit.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Choose your preferred institutes and courses during the specified days and lock your choices.
- Seat Allotment Round-1: Based on your choices and merit, seats will be allotted in Round-1.
- Result Publication: The Round-1 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College with original documents. Those who want to upgrade to Round-2 must report with their original documents.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Round-1: If you weren’t allotted a seat in Round-1, no need to register again. You will automatically be considered for Round-2.
- Fresh Registration for Round-2: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 must register for Round-2 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.
- Seat Allotment Round-2: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-2 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-2 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-2, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College. Upgraded candidates must take relieving from Round-1 seat and join Round-2 seat.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Previous Rounds: If you were not allotted a seat in Round-1 or Round-2, no need to register again. You will be considered for Round-3.
- Fresh Registration for Round-3: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 or Round-2 must register for Round-3 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.
- Seat Allotment Round-3: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-3 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-3 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-3, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College.
FINAL STRAY VACANCY ROUND:
- Fresh Registrations: Candidates must register for the Final Stray Vacancy Round.
- Elimination: Candidates with allotted seats in other rounds will be eliminated from the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Stray Vacancy Round: The AIQ Stray Vacancy Round for vacant seats will be conducted online by MCC of DGHS, MoHFW.
- Seat Allotment: Seats will be allotted based on merit in the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Joining Allotted Seat: If allotted a seat in the Stray Round, the candidate must join the allocated seat/college. Failure to join will result in debarment from NEET examination for 01 year and forfeiture of fees.
(Note: Candidates can participate in Round-2 or Round-3 directly without fresh registration if they are not allotted a seat in the previous round. Upgraded candidates cannot claim their previous round seat.)
|Nationality||Indian citizens and eligible NRI candidates.|
|Age Limit||Minimum age limit: 17 years as of December 31, 2023.|
|Educational Qualifications||Must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as core subjects.|
|NEET Qualification||Should have qualified in the NEET-UG 2023 examination and obtained the minimum required percentile/cutoff score as determined by the authorities.|
|Domicile Requirement||Candidates must be residents of Chhattisgarh or fulfill specific domicile requirements set by the state authorities.|
|Category Reservation||Reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC) should meet the relevant criteria and provide valid certificates during the counselling process.|
|Age Relaxation||Some relaxation in the upper age limit may be applicable for reserved categories|
|Medical Fitness||Candidates must meet the medical fitness standards as per the guidelines issued by the respective authorities.|
NEET UG Cut Off 2023
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Government Dental College, Raipur Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
|Rounds||First Round||Second Round||Mop-up round|
|GS-UR-FF & PH||—||—||—||—||—||—|
Government Dental College, Raipur Cut-Off 2022 (MCC)
|Rounds||First Round||Second Round||Mop-Up Round||Stray Vacancy-1||Stray Vacancy-2|
Government Dental College, Raipur
- Address : Government Dental College, Rajbandha Maidan, Raipur(C.G), Pin Code – 492001
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Admission Helpline no : 9667542500
- Website: https://www.govtdentalcollegeraipur.in/
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Government Dental College, Raipur|
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
Frequently Asked Question
Q. When was the Government Dental College, Raipur, established?
A. Government Dental College, Raipur, was established in 2003.
Q. The Government Dental College, Raipur, is affiliated with which university?
A. Government Dental College, Raipur, is affiliated with Ayush and Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur
Q. What is the location of the Government Dental College, Raipur?
A. The location of the Government Dental College, Raipur is Government Dental College, Rajbandha Maidan, Raipur (C.G), Pin Code – 492001
Q. What is the intake capacity for the BDS course at the Government Dental College, Raipur?
A. The intake capacity for the BDS course at the Government Dental College, is 100.
Q. What is the official website for the Government Dental College, Raipur ?
A. The official website for the Government Dental College, Raipur is https://www.govtdentalcollegeraipur.in/