ESIC Medical College Alwar established in 2021, is one of the Indian government’s foremost medical institutions under the Ministry of Labour and Employment. It aimed to outperform the Institute in all three areas: academics, research, and patient care. The college is affiliated with the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences and also has recognition from the National Medical Commission, New Delhi.
ESIC Medical College & Hospital, Alwar, was founded with the divine mission of bringing international standards of healthcare to the doorsteps of underprivileged workers, or insured persons (IPs), and producing medical graduates qualified to practice independently in both urban and rural settings. The mission of ESIC Medical College & Hospital, Alwar is to provide high-quality, value-based medical education to its students and to mold them into capable, socially responsible individuals who can meet the health needs of IPs in underserved areas of medicine.
- 1 HIghlights
- 2 Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- 3 Facilities
- 4 Faculty and Staff
- 5 Courses Offered for UG Course
- 6 MBBS Course Syllabus
- 7 MBBS Internship
- 8 MBBS Course Fees Structure
- 9 Eligibility Criteria for MBBS
- 10 Other Eligibility Criteria
- 11 Eligibility Criteria For NRI
- 12 NEET UG Cut Off
- 13 ESIC Medical College Alwar Cut-Off 2022 (AIQ Quota)
- 14 Counselling Fee
- 15 Documents Required for UG Courses
- 16 Contact Details
- 17 Ranking & Reputation
- 18 NEET College Predictors
- 19 NEET Rank Predictors
- 20 Expert Admission Consultants
- 21 Frequently Asked Question
- 21.1 Q. When was the ESIC Medical College, Alwar, established?
- 21.2 Q. What Are the Fees for UG Courses at the ESIC Medical College, Alwar?
- 21.3 Q. The ESIC Medical College, Alwar, is affiliated with which university?
- 21.4 Q. What is the location of the ESIC Medical College, Alwar?
- 21.5 Q. What is the intake capacity for the MBBS course at the ESIC Medical College, Alwar?
- 21.6 Q. What is the official website for the ESIC Medical College, Alwar?
- 21.7 Q. What is the duration of an MBBS internship?
|Name of Institute||ESIC Medical College Alwar|
|Popular Name||ESIC Medical College, Alwar|
|Year of Establishment||2021|
|Affiliated to||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for UG courses||NEET UG Exam|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Rajasthan|
|Contact||Address: Itarana, Naharpur, Rajasthan 301030|
Email ID: email@example.com
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
Affiliated with: Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
Approved by: National Medical Commission, New Delhi
Aid Status: Government
- Lecture Halls
- Examination Hall
Faculty and Staff
Faculty and Staff As faculty, they are responsible for maintaining and improving the quality of medical education at the ESIC Medical College, Alwar. All campus faculty adhere to the following policies, which are applicable:
- College faculty are well-trained and experienced individuals with extensive knowledge of the Medical field who are always willing to indulge and prepare students for their professional careers.
- The college faculty is always encouraging students to take on new challenges, giving them the insights they need to improve on both a personal and professional level.
- In addition to faculty members, the institute has a non-technical staff that provides a healthy learning environment for students to grow into professional candidates for their future endeavors.
- Faculties are always keen on the practical and sensible approach to the subject when teaching specific material. Furthermore, the faculty places a greater emphasis on ongoing education in order to promote the efficient use of existing resources.
Courses Offered for UG Course
|MBBS||4 and ½ years + 1 Year Internship||100|
MBBS Course Syllabus
|Name||Pre Clinical||Para Clinical||Clinical|
|Semester||Semester 1 – 2||Semester 3 – 5||Semester 6 – 9|
|Subjects||Biochemistry||Community Medicine||Community medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)|
|Anatomy||Forensic Medicine||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|—||Pathology||Surgery and allied subjects|
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery, including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstet./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopedics including PMR||15 days|
|Elective posting||15 days|
MBBS Course Fees Structure
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the exact fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert at the Admission Helpline No. 9667542500.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS
|Educational Qualification||1. The candidate must have passed the Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination, which is equivalent to the 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination. – This should be after a period of 12 years of study, with the last two years comprising Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology (including practical tests in these subjects), and Mathematics or any other elective subject.|
2. English must also be included at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure.Candidates who have passed 10+2 from Open School or as private candidates are not eligible for the ‘National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test.
3. The study of Biology/Biotechnology as an Additional Subject at the 10+2 level is generally not permissible, but exceptions apply as per specified orders.If an institute needs to consider an examination from an Indian University or a foreign university as equivalent to the 12th Class under the 10+2 scheme/intermediate science examination, the candidates must produce a certificate from the concerned Indian University/Association of Indian Universities.
|Minimum Marks Requirement||1. A candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English individually. The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Biotechnology at the qualifying examination. In addition, the candidate must have obtained a minimum of 50th percentile and come in the merit list as a result of such competitive entrance examination (NEET 2023).|
2. For candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, and Most Backward Classes, the minimum marks required are 40% in Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Biotechnology at the qualifying examination, along with a minimum of 40th percentile in NEET 2023.
3. Candidates with benchmark disabilities must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks for General PwD and 40% marks for SC-PwD/ST-PwD/OBC-PwD/MBC-PwD, taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Biotechnology at the qualifying examination. In addition, they must have obtained a minimum of 45th percentile for General PwD and 40th percentile for SC-PwD/ST-PwD/OBC-PwD/MBC-PwD in NEET 2023.
|Age Limit||Minimum age: 17 years on or before December 31, 2023. There is no upper age limit as per the National Medical Commission (NMC), Under Graduate Medical Education Board (UGMEB).|
Other Eligibility Criteria
|Natural Rajasthan Residents||A candidate’s natural father/mother must have continuously resided in Rajasthan for the last 10 years, and the candidate should have studied for at least 5 years during this period in a recognized educational institution in Rajasthan.|
|Bonafide Rajasthan Residents Studying in Other States||Students who are bonafide residents of Rajasthan but are studying in other states will also be eligible for the allotment process.|
|Children of Government of Rajasthan Employees||The candidate is a son/daughter of a serving or retired employee of the Government of Rajasthan or an officer of All India Services borne on State Cadres of Rajasthan and has served for more than 3 years with the State Government.|
|Children of Permanent Employees of Rajasthan Government Undertakings/Corporations||The candidate is a son/daughter of a serving or retired permanent employee of Government Undertakings, Corporations, Improvement Trusts, Municipal Bodies, Councils, Panchayat Samitis, or Co-operative bodies, duly constituted by the Government of Rajasthan through an act of law, who has put in at least 3 years of service on the last date of submission of the online application form in the year of admission.|
|Children of Employees of State Universities or Secondary Boards of Education (Rajasthan)||The candidate is a son/daughter of a serving/retired permanent employee of any of the State University or Secondary Board of Education in Rajasthan, provided that the employee has worked in Rajasthan for 3 years preceding the last date of submission of the online application form.|
|Children of Indian Defense Personnel with Rajasthan Origin||The candidate is a natural son/daughter of a serving/retired permanent employee of the Indian Defense and the employee is of Rajasthan origin, irrespective of their place of posting. Eligible candidates of this category shall be admitted as per the laid-down criteria of priority cum merit of the Rajasthan MBBS & BDS Admissions 2023.|
|Children of Indian Defense Personnel Posted in Rajasthan||The candidate is a natural son/daughter of a serving permanent employee of the Indian Defense, and the employee is posted in Rajasthan at the time of the last date of submission of the online application form for admission.|
|Children of Para-Military Forces Personnel with Rajasthan Origin||The candidate is a son/daughter of a serving/retired person of Para-Military Forces of India, and the employee is of Rajasthan origin, irrespective of their place of posting. Eligible candidates of this category shall be admitted as per the laid-down criteria of priority cum merit of the Rajasthan MBBS & BDS Admissions 2023.|
|Children of Para-Military Forces Personnel Posted in Rajasthan||The candidate is a son/daughter of a serving person of Para-Military Forces of India, and the employee is posted in Rajasthan at the time of the last date of submission of the online application form for admission.|
|Children of Judges of Rajasthan High Court||The candidate is a son/daughter of a Judge of the Rajasthan High Court, subject to the condition that they submit an undertaking/affidavit stating that such benefit is not being claimed or availed by them in any other State.|
|General Eligibility for All Types of Seats||Candidates falling under the above clauses are eligible for all types of seats, including Govt./Management/NRI.|
|Other Eligibility||Candidates selecting clause “Other” are eligible to apply and participate but will be considered for allotment against vacant seats (Govt./Management/NRI) available after exhausting the State Merit list during or after round 3. Candidates selecting clause “Other” and having NRI eligibility will be considered for allotment against NRI seats in all rounds according to the applicable norms.|
|Additional Information||Applicants are advised to refer to the individual institution’s website for information regarding fees and other formalities.|
Eligibility Criteria For NRI
|Parental NRI Status||At least one of the parents of the student should be an NRI and ordinarily residing abroad as an NRI.|
|Sponsor’s NRI Status||The person sponsoring the student for admission should be a first-degree relative of the student (i.e., real Brother / real Sister) and should be ordinarily residing abroad as an NRI.|
|Ward of a Nearest Relative||If a student is taken as a ward by some other nearest relative, such students may also be considered for admission provided the guardian has genuinely treated the student as a ward. The following nearest relatives (NRI) of the candidate, who should be ordinarily residing abroad as an NRI, can be considered:|
i. Real brother and sister of the father (real uncle and real aunt).
ii. Real brother and sister of the mother (real maternal uncle and maternal aunt).
iii. Father and mother of the father (grandfather and grandmother).
iv. Father and mother of the mother (maternal grandfather and maternal grandmother).
v. First-degree paternal and maternal cousins.
|Proof of NRI Status||All NRI candidates must submit proof of being a sponsor as NRI/OCI/PIO in the form of a certificate issued by the Indian embassy/Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India. In the absence of this certificate, a duly notarized undertaking executed by the sponsor and notarized by the Notary Public of the foreign country where the sponsor resides will be considered sufficient to confirm the residence of the sponsor.|
|Sponsor’s Affidavit||An affidavit from the sponsor is required, stating that they will look after the student and sponsor the entire course fee of the candidate.|
|Conversion of Vacant NRI Seats||According to the direction of the State Government, if NRI seats remain vacant due to the unavailability of a sufficient number of NRI candidates during or after round 3 off-line counseling, such vacant seats will be converted to management/general seats as applicable.|
|Bond Requirement||Candidates who receive allotment to NRI seats in round 3 counseling will not be eligible to participate in round 3 counseling for other seats. At the time of allotment, they must submit a bond stating that if they do not join the allotted seat or leave the course before completion, they will be liable to pay the entire course fee prescribed for such NRI seat.|
NEET UG Cut Off
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
ESIC Medical College Alwar Cut-Off 2022 (AIQ Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Mop-Up Round||Stray – 1|
MCC Counseling Registration
|1||Visit MCC Official Website||Go to the official MCC Counselling 2023|
|2||Find the Registration Link||Locate and click on the “Registration” or “New Registration” link on the homepage.|
|3||Read the Instructions||Carefully read and understand the provided instructions, guidelines, and eligibility criteria.|
|4||Fill in Personal Details||Enter accurate personal information: full name, date of birth, gender, contact number, email, etc.|
|5||NEET UG Details||Provide NEET UG exam details: roll number, application number, and exam year.|
|6||Generate Login Credentials||Create a unique username and strong password for future access to the counseling portal.|
|7||Payment of Registration Fee||Pay the prescribed fee using available online payment options. Follow provided payment instructions.|
|8||Verify and Submit||Review entered information, make corrections if needed, and submit the registration form.|
|9||Confirmation and Printout||Receive a confirmation message/email upon successful submission. Print or save as PDF for records.|
|10||Keep Registration Details Secure||Safely store registration number, login credentials, and payment receipt for future reference.|
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 500|
|Deemed University||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 5,000|
Security Fee (Refundable)
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,0000||Rs. 5,000|
|Deemed University||Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 2,00,000|
MCC Counselling Process
MCC will be the conducting the counselling process for admission to Medical, Dental Colleges and Nursing Colleges for the AIQ, Central Institues, University, AIMS, JIPMER , Deemed universities, AMU, BHU and etc. The Counselling will be held in Four Rounds Namely Round 1, Round 2, Round 3 and additional Round known as Stray vacancy round which will be the last round for the counselling and admission. Here’re are some details about each round given below:
- Register for Main Counseling: Visit www.mcc.nic.in and register for Round-1 by paying a Non-Refundable Registration fee and Refundable Security Deposit.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Choose your preferred institutes and courses during the specified days and lock your choices.
- Seat Allotment Round-1: Based on your choices and merit, seats will be allotted in Round-1.
- Result Publication: The Round-1 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College with original documents. Those who want to upgrade to Round-2 must report with their original documents.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Round-1: If you weren’t allotted a seat in Round-1, no need to register again. You will automatically be considered for Round-2.
- Fresh Registration for Round-2: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 must register for Round-2 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.
- Seat Allotment Round-2: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-2 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-2 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-2, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College. Upgraded candidates must take relieving from Round-1 seat and join Round-2 seat.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Previous Rounds: If you were not allotted a seat in Round-1 or Round-2, no need to register again. You will be considered for Round-3.
- Fresh Registration for Round-3: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 or Round-2 must register for Round-3 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.
- Seat Allotment Round-3: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-3 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-3 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-3, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College.
FINAL STRAY VACANCY ROUND:
- Fresh Registrations: Candidates must register for the Final Stray Vacancy Round.
- Elimination: Candidates with allotted seats in other rounds will be eliminated from the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Stray Vacancy Round: The AIQ Stray Vacancy Round for vacant seats will be conducted online by MCC of DGHS, MoHFW.
- Seat Allotment: Seats will be allotted based on merit in the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Joining Allotted Seat: If allotted a seat in the Stray Round, the candidate must join the allocated seat/college. Failure to join will result in debarment from NEET examination for 01 year and forfeiture of fees.
(Note: Candidates can participate in Round-2 or Round-3 directly without fresh registration if they are not allotted a seat in the previous round. Upgraded candidates cannot claim their previous round seat.)
Documents Required for UG Courses
- NEET-UG Admissions card and score card.
- Class X Mark Sheet
- Class XI Mark Sheet
- H.S.C. Mark sheet or any other equivalent exam.
- Transfer certificate
- Graduation Certificate (if required)
- Permanent Community Certificate Card.
- Income Certificate for the candidates claiming fee exemption.
- Special Category Form with an additional fee of Rs.100/- via Bank payment portal with relevant certificates for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, Eminent Sports Person and Ex-Servicemen, as applicable, along with the online application form should be uploaded.
ESIC Medical College, Alwar
- Address : Itarana, Naharpur, Rajasthan 301030
- Admission Helpline no : 9667542500
- Website: https://mcalwar.esic.gov.in/m
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||ESIC Medical College, Alwar|
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
Frequently Asked Question
Q. When was the ESIC Medical College, Alwar, established?
A. The ESIC Medical College, Alwar, was established in 2021.
Q. What Are the Fees for UG Courses at the ESIC Medical College, Alwar?
A. The fees For Ug courses at ESIC Medical College, Alwar, are Rs. 1,00,000/-
Q. The ESIC Medical College, Alwar, is affiliated with which university?
A. ESIC Medical College, Alwar, is affiliated with Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
Q. What is the location of the ESIC Medical College, Alwar?
A. The location of the ESIC Medical College, Alwar is Itarana, Naharpur, Rajasthan 301030
Q. What is the intake capacity for the MBBS course at the ESIC Medical College, Alwar?
A. The intake capacity for the MBBS course at the ESIC Medical College, Alwar, is 100.
Q. What is the official website for the ESIC Medical College, Alwar?
A. The official website for the ESIC Medical College, Alwar, is https://mcalwar.esic.gov.in/
Q. What is the duration of an MBBS internship?
A. Every candidate must complete a one-year mandatory internship.