Terna Medical College Navi Mumbai was founded in 1991 and is affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (M.U.H.S.) Nashik. The Medical Council of India (MCI), New Delhi, has certified the institute.
The college offers admission to MBBS programmes with 100 seats available and MD programmes with 3 seats available. Students are admitted to the MBBS programme based on their NEET (UG) scores, and admission to the MD programme is based on their NEET (PG) scores.
Terna Medical College is located 29 kilometres from the nearest airport, the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, and students can reach the campus in approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes by hiring a cab or taxi. The Nerul Railway Station, which is 1 km away from the institute, is the nearest railway station. Students can take an auto to campus in about 3-4 minutes. Students can also take the bus 102 from Hindmata, Dadar and get off at Nerul sector 46/48, from where they can walk or take an auto to the campus.
Let us take a summarize facts about Terna Medical College Navi Mumbai
|Name of Institute||Terna Medical College Navi Mumbai|
|Popular Name||TMC Navi Mumbai|
|Year of Establishment||1991|
|Affiliated to||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam||NEET UG/ PG Exam|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Maharashtra|
|Contact||Address: Sector No – 12, Phase No – II, Nerul Navi Mumbai Pincode – 400 706|
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation and Recognition
Affiliated with: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC).
Aid Status: Private
Terna Medical College Navi Mumbai offers Medical course as:
|Course Name||Total Seats||Duration|
|MBBS||100||5.5 [4.5+1 Year Internship]|
|State Quota||Other Reservation|
PG Course (MD/ MS) – 3 Years Duration.
a) Age: The candidate must be 17 years old on or before December 31st of the year of admission.
b) Qualifying exam: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English individually with a minimum of General Category – 50% (Physically Handicapped, PH – 45%) and for OBC/SC/ST – 45% (PH – 40%).
c) Entrance Test: NEET-U.G. (NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST). Admission will be granted based on the results of the entrance examination.
Admission Criteria: All seats are assigned based on the results of the PG-NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST. (PG-NEET)
The candidate must have completed an MBBS from a medical college affiliated with the University of Delhi, and completion of internship (12 months) on or before March 31st.
For general category candidates, a minimum of 50 percentile in NEET-PG is required, while for reserved category candidates, a minimum of 40 percentile is required.
The state of Maharashtra has the most seats in India, and the students also take the most exams each year. The special thing about admission to all private medical colleges is that candidates whose family income is less than Rs.8 lakh get scholarships, which means the government pays half of their tuition fees, which increases the enthusiasm for these private medical colleges. As a result, there is a significant difference in the cutoff for Government Medical College and Private Medical College at the state level.
Candidates for admission must fulfill all of the eligibility requirements outlined in the admission rules.
To begin, students must submit their NEET scores.
Students must attend an open counseling session after submitting their NEET scorecard. The NEET score and counseling scores are used to determine who is accepted into college after the counseling process. If chosen, the necessary documents are submitted to UG/PG Admission, Admin Building.
For NRI: There is 15% Institutional quota in private colleges, in which NRI or other state candidates can take admission, but seat is allotted to NRI candidates. Its fees are very high, the vehicle has NRI fees.
For UG – MBBS:
- Candidates must apply for and take the NEET UG entrance exam, which is administered by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
- In addition, aspirants must attend the MBBS Counseling process.
- Participation in the counseling process and payment of fees will determine final admission.
For PG – MD:
- Admission to the post graduate courses is through NEET-PG conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE).
- The authorities will prepare a merit list for shortlisting candidates.
- In addition, aspirants must participate in the College’s counseling process.
- Final admission will be determined by the marks obtained, participation in the counseling process, and payment of fees.
Note :- Disqualification From Admission
The candidate who was allotted a seat in any course at MUHS Nashik in the previous year(s) and vacates / abandons it after availing the said seat has completed such a period of course that the said seat has lapsed.
Bond: These bonds will be filled at the time of admission.
1) After completing their internship, all candidates must serve for one year in the Maharashtra government, or pay a penalty of Rs. 10,00,000/- (Rs. Ten lacs only) if they obtained admission through the All India quota.
2) They will not stay in India for 5 years after receiving their degree, or they will have to pay a penalty of Rs. 10,00,000/- (Rs. Ten lacs only).
Note: Any candidate responsible for the lapse of an MBBS seat will be fined Rs.10,000/- (Rupees Ten Lakh only) for non-refunding. This penalty applies to all candidates who do not join after receiving a seat allotment during the final round of admission or who cancel the allotted seat after the final round of admission. This penalty also applies to any candidate who resigns from their seat after the MBBS course cut-off date, even if the candidate fails to complete any course regardless of admission quota.
D.D. to be paid in favour of Dean, Terna Medical College (Payable at Navi Mumbai)
Given here is the fee structure of MBBS course at Terna Medical College Navi Mumbai
|Tuition Fee||Processing Fees||Development Fee||Total Fee||NRI Fee P.A||Hostel||Hostel Deposit|
|636364||1,500/- (at the time of admission)||63636||700000||27Lacs||75000/- (Per Year)||15000/- (Refundable)|
Given here is the fee structure of PG courses at Terna Medical College Navi Mumbai
|Particulars||50% State Quota|
|35% Institutional Quota|
|15% NRI Quota|
One time at the admission
One time at the admission
One time at the admission
|Hostel Fees||Rs.75,000/- per year||Hostel fees to be paid by separate DD in favour of|
“Terna Public Charitable Trust Nerul,
|Hostel Deposit||Rs. 15000/-(Refundable)|
NEET Counseling process
After the NEET 2023 result is announced, the state common entrance test cell Maharashtra, Mumbai, will issue a prospectus and schedule for admission to the state quota of MBBS, BDS, and AYUSH courses. Its website address is http://cetcell.mahacet.org/, where candidate can fill out the online application form and upload the respective documents.
This state has the majority of the top medical colleges. Candidates from all states are given preference for admission to the top medical colleges in their respective states through the All India Quota system.
The application fee for the state quota is Rs. 1000/-, and the fee for the institutional quota is Rs. 5,000/-, both of which are non-refundable. If you want to participate in both the state and institutional quotas, you must pay an application fee of Rs. 6000/-. This Rs. 5,000/- can also be deposited during the institutional round. Candidates who wish to participate in the institutional round must pay an application form fee of Rs. 5000/-; however, fresh registration is not permitted during the institutional round. The application fee for the institutional round of registered candidates is Rs. 5000/-.The merit list will be created based on the registered candidate’s NEET 2022 score. The State common entrance test cell Maharashtra, Mumbai provided counseling for all rounds (up to Mop Up round 6) in 2021 by allotting seats online. In Maharashtra state counseling, all rounds (up to institutional/stay vacancy round) have a one-time registration and choice filling. Registration for MBBS/BDS and AYUSH occurs concurrently, but counseling dates differ, and admission is based on merit in the NEET 2022 score.
1) Registration or choice filling begins with the first round.
2) If a candidate is assigned a seat in any round and does not accept it or resigns from it after accepting it, it will be assumed that the candidate is uninterested in the admissions process. If it is maintained, the candidate will not be given a seat in the subsequent rounds.
3) Candidates may upgrade their previous round seat to the next round.
First Stage Counseling :-
This counseling is done online, and seat allotment is done on the vacant seats of all government/private colleges of state quota according to the provisional merit list by computer. If participants get seat allotment, they must go to the allotted college to have all their documents verified. Formalities must be completed.
In the second round, candidate seat will be upgraded based on the higher option they selected during choice filling. If they are satisfied with this allotment and do not want to upgrade this seat further, they must fill out a status retention form in the college at the time of admission; otherwise, he/she will not be considered for upgrade in subsequent rounds. If they do not receive a seat allotment in the first round, he/she will have to wait until the second round.
Second Stage Counseling :-
Following the first round of counseling, the second round of MCC is held to fill the vacant seats and the seats transferred to the state. This counseling is also available online. In this case, the first-round seat can also be upgraded. If he/she joined the seat in the second round of MCC, they will be unable to participate in the second round. If they do not receive a seat allotment in this round, they will have to wait until the Mop Up round.
Counseling for Mop Up round 1,2 :-
This counseling is done after the second round to fill the vacant seats. This counseling is available online. Mop up round 2 is held for all vacant seats in government and private colleges from Mop up round 1. This is the final round for private medical colleges. Following this round, all vacant Private MBBS seats are transferred to the concerned college, and these seats are filled by the college through the Institutional round. Following this round, these seats are filled by the counseling authority conducting Mop up round 3,4, 5,6,7……… to fill the vacant seats of MBBS in government colleges.
Eligible candidates for Mop up round counseling:-
1) All candidates who participated in the first and second rounds but did not complete the status retention form are eligible for an upgrade in this round.
2) All candidates who did not receive a seat in the first or second round and are still waiting are eligible.
Not eligible candidates for mop up round counseling:-
1) Candidates who did not join or resigned after receiving a seat allotment in the first and second rounds are ineligible.
2) Candidates who participated in the first and second rounds and completed the status retention form are ineligible.
Institutional round counseling :-
Private Medical colleges conduct these rounds. Following the Mop Up round, all vacant seats of Private MBBS are transferred to the concerned college, which fills these seats through an Institutional round. A 15% institutional quota will be filled on an all-India basis, with NRI/OCI/other than Maharashtra state candidates included.
These documents must be sent/submitted in person to the college office, and the originals must be brought to the college along with the prescribed tuition fees for final approval for admission process.
1) Online downloaded Application form of State NEET-UG 2022.
2) Copy of downloaded NEET-UG 2022 Admit Card.
3) Any Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License, PAN Card, Pass port)
4) Copy of downloaded NEET-UG 2022 result/Marksheet.
5) Nationality Certificate issued by District Magistrate/Addl. District Magistrate or Metropolitan Magistrate (Competent Authority for issuing such certificate)/valid Indian Passport or School Leaving Certificate of HSC/12th Std indicating the candidate’s nationality as ‘Indian’
6) Domicile Certificate issued by a District Magistrate/Metropolitan Magistrate/Addl. District Magistrate or Competent Authority.
7) SSC i.e. 10th Standard or equivalent examination certificate, school leaving certificate or Birth certificate indicating name of the candidate (for DOB).
8) HSC i.e. 12th Standard or equivalent examination Statement of Marks
9) Medical fitness certificate (Annexure-H)
10) Online Application Form as filled on www.mahacet.org
11) Aadhar Card
12) Orphan Certificate from appropriate authority. If applicable
13) Religions Minority certificate / reservation claim certificate (if applicable)
14) Caste Certificate.
15) Caste Validity Certificate.
16) Non Creamy layer Certificate valid upto 31/03/2020
(For VJ, NT1, NT2, NT3, SEBC & OBC including SBC)
17) D1/D2/D3 : Ex-servicemen Certificate /actual service certificate
18) D1/D2 : Domicile of Maharashtra Certificate of Defence person.
19) D3 : Transfer certificate
20) Eligibility Certificate for EWS category issued by Competent Authority.
21) MKB : Disputed area certificate, Mother tongue certificate, SSC/HSC from MKB area.
22) HA : Parent Domicile certificate, SSC/HSC of candidate from hilly area
22) Person with disability (PWD) Candidates – Medical Fitness Certificate of Authorized Medical Board.
23) For Orphan – respective certificate from appropriate authority
24) Bond Release Certificate (if applicable).
25) Undertaking on Rs. 100/- stamp paper, signed before the Notary, for yearly payment of fees on the due date
26) On Rs.100 stamp paper, sign an undertaking for the Anti-Ragging Act before the Notary.
27) Character Certificate issued by the principal of his or her most recent school or junior college stating the status of his or her behavioural pattern, specifically whether or not he or she has displayed persistent violent or aggressive behaviour or any desire to harm others. (According to clause 4 of the Anti-Ragging Rules/Act.)
- 10th Passing Certificate/Birth Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Statement of Mark Sheet of I, II, III MBBS Examination
- MBBS Degree / Passing Certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of Online Counseling Registration Certificate
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
- Blood bank
- Emergency services
Hospital of Terna Medical College Navi Mumbai
Terna Hospital & Research Center houses cutting-edge technology and the most recent tertiary healthcare solutions under one roof. Local residents receive timely, high-quality care closer to home, and critically ill patients are no longer required to travel long distances for specialised care.
Terna Speciality Hospital & Research Centre is strategically located just opposite Nerul Railway Station, making quality healthcare available to residents of Navi Mumbai and the surrounding areas.
Terna Speciality Hospital & Research Centre is a 250-bed multi-specialty tertiary care hospital that provides comprehensive health care using cutting-edge medical, surgical, and diagnostic technology. It is a five-story building with a floor area of 2 lakh square feet. All medical services are provided by expert medical professionals, skilled nurses, and technologists using cutting-edge technology.
They are currently in their first year of medical college. Given its Mumbai location, it is a good college. It is also affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences and the Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation Hospital, which allows for internships in both government and private hospitals.
Placement in college for MBBS students is guaranteed because any student who has completed their final year and internship can work as a medical officer in any primary health care centre. Salary range for government starts at 70 to 80k depending on location and facilities. Interns can also work in private hospitals in Vashi to gain experience and earn extra money.
For career prospects submit your details at this site form – https://ternamedical.org/career/.
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Terna Medical College Navi Mumbai|
Sector No – 12, Phase No – II, Nerul Navi Mumbai Pincode – 400 706
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Official Website: https://www.ternamedical.org/
The official website of Terna Medical College Navi Mumbai is https://www.ternamedical.org/
There are 100 seats available for MBBS students at Terna Medical College Navi Mumbai.
Students must perform well on the NEET exam in order to be admitted to the Terna Medical College Navi Mumbai
Terna Medical College Navi Mumbai is a private medical college.
Terna Medical College Navi Mumbai was launched in the year of 1991.
Terna Medical College Navi Mumbai is affiliated with Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
The address of Terna Medical College Navi Mumbai is Sector No – 12, Phase No – II, Nerul Navi Mumbai Pincode – 400 706.