Shri Balaji Institute Of Medical Science Raipur was founded in 2021 with the goal of becoming a transcendent organization that provides Indians with world-class medical qualifications while also connecting gaps in existing health-care systems and breaking down barriers to access and participation. The college is affiliated with the Pt. Dindayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Science and Ayush University Raipur, and it also has recognition from the National Medical Commission.
- 1 Highlights
- 2 Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- 3 Facilities
- 4 Faculty and Staff
- 5 Courses Offered And Seat Intake
- 6 Course Syllabus
- 7 Internship Structure
- 8 Fees Structure
- 9 Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling 2023
- 10 Counselling Registration
- 11 Counselling Process
- 12 Documents required
- 13 Eligibility Criteria
- 14 NEET UG Cut Off 2023
- 15 Shri Balaji Institute Of Medical Science, Raipur Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
- 16 Contact Details
- 17 Ranking & Reputation
- 18 NEET College Predictors
- 19 NEET Rank Predictors
- 20 Expert Admission Consultants
- 21 Frequently Asked Question
- 21.1 Q. When was the Shri Balaji Institute Of Medical Science, Raipur established?
- 21.2 Q. What Are the Fees for UG Courses in the Shri Balaji Institute of Medical Science, Raipur?
- 21.3 Q. The Shri Balaji Institute of Medical Science, Raipur, is affiliated with which university?
- 21.4 Q. What is the location of the Shri Balaji Institute Of Medical Science, Raipur?
- 21.5 Q. What is the intake capacity for the MBBS course at the Shri Balaji Institute Of Medical Science, Raipur?
- 21.6 Q. What is the official website for the Shri Balaji Institute Of Medical Science, Raipur?
- 21.7 Q. What is the duration of an MBBS internship at the Shri Balaji Institute Of Medical Science, Raipur?
|Name of Institute||Shri Balaji Institute Of Medical Science Raipur|
|Popular Name||Shri Balaji Institute Of Medical Science, Raipur|
|Year of Establishment||2021|
|Affiliated to||Pt. Dindayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Science and Ayush University, Raipur|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission.|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for UG courses||NEET UG Exam|
|Course||MBBS and MD/MS|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Chhattisgarh|
|Contact||Address: Dubey Colony Rd, Ekta Chowk, Dubey Colony, Mowa, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492001 |
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- Affiliated with: Pt. Dindayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Science and Ayush University Raipur
- Approved by: National Medical Commission
- Aid Status: Private
- Dissection hall
- Advance histopathology labs
- Advanced physiology lab
- Hostel (Girls & Boys)
- Lecture halls
- Advanced central E-library facility
- Transport Facility
Faculty and Staff
As faculty, they are responsible for maintaining and improving the quality of medical education at the Shri Balaji Institute of Medical Science, Raipur. All campus faculty adhere to the following policies, which are applicable:
- College faculty are well-trained and experienced individuals with extensive knowledge of the Medical field who are always willing to indulge and prepare students for their professional careers.
- The college faculty is always encouraging students to take on new challenges, giving them the insights they need to improve on both a personal and professional level.
- In addition to faculty members, the institute has a non-technical staff that provides a healthy learning environment for students to grow into professional candidates for their future endeavors.
- Faculties are always keen on the practical and sensible approach to the subject when teaching specific material. Furthermore, the faculty places a greater emphasis on ongoing education in order to promote the efficient use of existing resources.
Courses Offered And Seat Intake
For UG Courses
|MBBS||4 and ½ years + 1 Year Internship||150|
For UG course (MBBS)
|Name||Pre Clinical||Para Clinical||Clinical|
|Semester||Semester 1 – 2||Semester 3 – 5||Semester 6 – 9|
|Subjects||Biochemistry||Community Medicine||Community medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)|
|Anatomy||Forensic Medicine||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|—||Pathology||Surgery and allied subjects|
|Subjects||Time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery, including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstet./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
For UG courses- MBBS
|Fees Details||Amount (INR)|
|Tuition Fees (Annual)||Rs. 6,00,156/-|
|Caution Money (Refundable – One Time)||Rs 6,00,000/-|
|Hostel + Mess Fees (Annual)||–|
|Clinical and Transportation Charges (Annual)||–|
|Student Welfare Fees (Annual)||–|
|Uniform and ID Card (One Time)||Rs 15,000/-|
|Amenities Charges||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Admission Form Fee (One Time)||–|
|Miscellaneous (Cultural/Annual Day/Examination Expenditure, etc.) (Annual)||Rs. 80,000/-|
|Kaushal Prayogashala Shulk (Annual)||Rs. 80,000/-|
|NRI Quota Tuition Fees (Per Year)||35,000 USD|
Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling 2023
Step 1: Online Registration
- Visit the official CGDME counseling website: www.cgdme.admissions.nic.in.
- Complete the online registration/application form yourself. Do not use agents or third parties.
- Register only once; multiple registrations will result in disqualification.
Step 2: Fill Up the Registration form
- Candidates are required to fill the all personal and qualification details in the registration form very cautiously.
Step 2: Information Accuracy
- Verify that all information provided during registration is accurate and factual.
- CGDME will not entertain requests for changes after submission.
Step 3: No Editing of Information
- CGDME does not edit or modify any registration information under any circumstances.
- Data entered on the NTA portal will be used for counseling purposes.
Step 4: Confirm Eligibility and Fee Structure
- Confirm your eligibility and domicile status before registering.
- Verify the fee structure and any additional fees from colleges, especially private ones.
Step 5: Central Pool Seats
- CGDME does not handle Central Pool nomination seats.
- Candidates should be aware of this and seek information elsewhere if needed.
Step 7: Registration and Security Deposit Refund Fees
- Make the payment for the Registration and Security Deposit Refund Fees. Any security deposit will be refunded to the same account from which it was initially deposited.
Counselling Registration Fees
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website for Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling 2023 (Click Here).
- Click on the “Counselling Registration” or a similar link.
Step 2: Online Registration
- Create an account or log in if you already have one.
- Fill in your personal details accurately, including your name, date of birth, contact information, NEET Roll Number, and other required information.
Step 3: Rounds for the counselling
Round 1: Seat Allotment with Free Exit Option
- All candidates can participate in Round 1.
- Choose your preferences for colleges and courses.
- After the seat allotment in Round 1, candidates have the option to exit without losing their security deposit.
Round 2: Fresh Choices and Forfeiture Rules
- Only candidates who wish to continue to Round 2 participate.
- You can select new preferences for colleges and courses in Round 2.
- Results of Round 2 will be published on the CGDME counseling website.
- If a candidate is allotted a seat in Round 2 (Government or Private medical colleges) and chooses not to take admission or resigns after admission, their security deposit will be forfeited. They will also be ineligible for further counseling rounds.
Mop-Up Round: Eligibility and Process
- All registered candidates who haven’t been allotted any seat after Round 2 are eligible.
- Candidates admitted in Government or Private Dental Colleges but still unallotted for Medical Colleges are eligible.
- Participate by filling fresh choices for the Mop-Up Round.
- The results of the Mop-Up Round will be published on the CGDME counseling website.
- Report to the allotted Medical/Dental College after the Mop-Up Round.
Final Stray Vacancy Round: Compliance with Supreme Court Judgment
- This round is for State contributed seats and is conducted in compliance with a Supreme Court judgment.
- A merit list containing ten times the number of available seats is sent to the respective colleges for scrutiny and admission.
- No fresh registrations occur in the Final Stray Vacancy Round.
Step 4: Merit List
- Wait for the authorities to release the merit list based on your NEET score and other criteria.Check the website for the publication date of the merit list.
Step 5: Seat Allotment
- Based on the merit list and your selected choices, you’ll be allotted seats in colleges.You can choose to accept the allotted seat or opt for a choice upgradation in subsequent rounds.
Step 6: Reporting to Allotted College
- If you accept the allotted seat, you’ll need to report to the respective college within the specified timeframe for admission.
- NEET admit card/ result
- Class 10 mark sheet/ birth certificate
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Caste/ category certificate (if applicable)
- Chhattisgarh State Residential Certificate
- Chhattisgarh State Character Certificate
- Income Certificate(for OBC candidates)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Freedom Fighter Certificate issued by Collectorate (if applicable)
- Allotment Letter
- Aadhaar Card/Other Photo Identity Proof
|Nationality||Indian citizens and eligible NRI candidates.|
|Age Limit||Minimum age limit: 17 years as of December 31, 2023.|
|Educational Qualifications||Must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as core subjects.|
|NEET Qualification||Should have qualified in the NEET-UG 2023 examination and obtained the minimum required percentile/cutoff score as determined by the authorities.|
|Domicile Requirement||Candidates must be residents of Chhattisgarh or fulfill specific domicile requirements set by the state authorities.|
|Category Reservation||Reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC) should meet the relevant criteria and provide valid certificates during the counselling process.|
|Age Relaxation||Some relaxation in the upper age limit may be applicable for reserved categories|
|Medical Fitness||Candidates must meet the medical fitness standards as per the guidelines issued by the respective authorities.|
NEET UG Cut Off 2023
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Shri Balaji Institute Of Medical Science, Raipur Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
|Rounds||First Round||Second Round||Mop-up round|
|GS-UR-FF & PH||—||—||—||—||—||—|
Shri Balaji Institute Of Medical Science, Raipur
- Address : Dubey Colony Rd, Ekta Chowk, Dubey Colony, Mowa, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492001
- Admission Helpline no : 9667542500
- Website: https://shribalajimedicalcollege.com/
- Email ID: email@example.com
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Shri Balaji Institute Of Medical Science, Raipur|
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
Frequently Asked Question
Q. When was the Shri Balaji Institute Of Medical Science, Raipur established?
A. Shri Balaji Institute Of Medical Science, Raipur, was established in 2021.
Q. What Are the Fees for UG Courses in the Shri Balaji Institute of Medical Science, Raipur?
A. The Fees For Ug courses at Shri Balaji Institute Of Medical Science, Raipur are Rs. 12,00,156/-
Q. The Shri Balaji Institute of Medical Science, Raipur, is affiliated with which university?
A. Shri Balaji Institute Of Medical Science, Raipur, is affiliated with Pt. Dindayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Science and Ayush University Raipur.
Q. What is the location of the Shri Balaji Institute Of Medical Science, Raipur?
A. The location of the Shri Balaji Institute Of Medical Science, Raipur is Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Medical Sciences, Junwani Road, Bhilai, Durg, Chhattisgarh – 490020.
Q. What is the intake capacity for the MBBS course at the Shri Balaji Institute Of Medical Science, Raipur?
A. The intake capacity for the MBBS course at the Shri Balaji Institute Of Medical Science, Raipur is 150.
Q. What is the official website for the Shri Balaji Institute Of Medical Science, Raipur?
A. The official website for the Shri Balaji Institute Of Medical Science, Raipur is https://ssimsb.ac.in/.
Q. What is the duration of an MBBS internship at the Shri Balaji Institute Of Medical Science, Raipur?
A. Every candidate must complete a one-year mandatory internship.