Nimra Institute of Dental Sciences Vijayawada, is a relatively new but promising addition to the realm of dental education and healthcare. Founded in the year 2023, this institution has swiftly made its mark in the field of dentistry by emphasizing excellence in dental education, research, and patient care. Affiliated with NTR University of Health Sciences in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, Nimra Institute of Dental Sciences demonstrates a strong commitment to providing top-tier dental education and services.
This institution offers a Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) program, equipping aspiring dental professionals with the knowledge and skills necessary to excel in their careers. It’s worth noting that the BDS program is a fundamental step toward becoming a proficient dentist.
Nimra Institute of Dental Sciences has received recognition from the National Dental Commission, formerly known as the Dental Council of India, reinforcing its compliance with national standards and regulations governing dental colleges and institutes.
- 1 Highlights
- 2 Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- 3 Facilities
- 4 Faculty and Staff
- 5 Courses Offered for UG Course
- 6 BDS Course Syllabus
- 7 BDS Internship
- 8 BDS Course Fees Structure
- 9 Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling Process 2023
- 10 Documents Required
- 11 Counselling Fee
- 12 Documents Required for UG Courses
- 13 Eligibility Criteria
- 15 NEET UG Cut Off
- 16 Nimra Institute of Dental Sciences Vijayawada Cut Off 2022 (State Quota)
- 17 Contact Details
- 18 Ranking & Reputation
- 19 NEET College Predictors
- 20 NEET Rank Predictors
- 21 Expert Admission Consultants
- 22 FAQs
- 23 Q: What is Nimra Institute of Dental Sciences?
- 24 Q: When was Nimra Institute of Dental Sciences established?
- 25 Q:Is Nimra Institute of Dental Sciences affiliated with any university?
- 26 Q: What courses does Nimra Institute of Dental Sciences offer?
- 27 Q: Is the institution recognized by the National Dental Commission (NDC)?
- 28 Q:Are there hostel facilities available for students?
- 29 Q:Does the institution offer research opportunities for students?
- 30 Q:Are there any extracurricular activities or student associations on campus?
|Name of Institute||Nimra Institute of Dental Sciences Vijayawada|
|Popular Name||NID, Vijayawada|
|Year of Establishment||2023|
|Affiliated to||Dr. YSR University of Health Sciences in Vijayawada.|
|Approved by||National Dental Commission|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for UG courses||NEET UG Exam|
|Category||Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh|
|Contact||Address: 4-90, Nimra Nagar, Ibrahimpatnam, Jupudi, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh 521456|
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
Affiliated with: Dr. YSR University of Health Sciences in Vijayawada
Approved by: National Dental Commission
Aid Status: Private
- State-of-the-Art Dental Clinics: Nimra Institute of Dental Sciences boasts modern dental clinics with advanced equipment and technology to provide students with hands-on training in various dental procedures.
- Library: The institution maintains a well-stocked library with a wide range of dental textbooks, journals, and reference materials. This resource is invaluable for students and faculty engaged in research and study.
- Laboratories: The institute is equipped with fully functional dental laboratories where students can practice and perfect their skills in a controlled environment.
- Lecture Halls: Nimra Institute has spacious and well-ventilated lecture halls with audio-visual aids to facilitate effective teaching and learning.
- Hostel Facilities: For outstation students, the institution provides comfortable hostel accommodations with necessary amenities to ensure a safe and convenient stay.
- Cafeteria: The on-campus cafeteria serves nutritious meals and refreshments, offering students a place to relax and recharge between classes.
- Sports and Recreation: The institution recognizes the importance of physical fitness and provides sports and recreation facilities to promote a healthy lifestyle among students.
- Research Facilities: Nimra Institute encourages dental research and provides facilities for students and faculty to engage in research projects and studies.
- Medical Facilities: In case of medical emergencies, the institute has medical facilities and trained staff to provide immediate assistance to students and staff.
- Transportation: The institution may offer transportation facilities for commuting students, ensuring convenient access to the campus.
- Student Associations: Various student associations and clubs exist to promote extracurricular activities, cultural events, and community service.
- Wi-Fi and IT Support: Campus-wide Wi-Fi connectivity and IT support services enable students to access online resources and stay connected.
Dental Museum: A dental museum may be available to showcase historical dental instruments and artifacts, contributing to the learning experience.
Faculty and Staff
The faculty and staff at Nimra Institute of Dental Sciences in Vijayawada play a pivotal role in shaping the educational experience and providing quality dental care services. While specific details may vary, here is an overview of the types of professionals you might find within the institution:
- Teaching Faculty: The core of any educational institution, the teaching faculty at Nimra Institute includes professors, associate professors, and assistant professors specializing in various dental disciplines. They are responsible for imparting knowledge, conducting research, and mentoring students.
- Clinical Instructors: Dental clinical instructors supervise and guide students during practical training in the dental clinics. They ensure that students gain hands-on experience while adhering to best practices in patient care.
- Administrative Staff: Administrative professionals handle various administrative tasks, including admissions, records, finance, and day-to-day operations of the institution.
- Librarians: Librarians manage the dental library, assisting students and faculty in finding relevant research materials and resources.
- Laboratory Technicians: Dental laboratory technicians are responsible for maintaining and managing the dental laboratories, ensuring that equipment and materials are readily available for student use.
- Support Staff: This category includes various support personnel such as maintenance staff, security personnel, and cleaning staff who contribute to the smooth functioning of the institution.
- Research Scholars: Many educational institutions, including dental colleges, employ research scholars who engage in research projects, contribute to academic publications, and assist in the research efforts of the faculty.
- Clinical Support Staff: Dental clinics typically have dental assistants, dental hygienists, and support staff who aid in patient care, sterilization of equipment, and maintaining clinic hygiene.
- IT and Technical Support: IT professionals and technical support staff ensure that the institution’s technological infrastructure, including computers and audio-visual equipment, functions efficiently.
- Counselors: Some institutions have counseling services to support students’ mental and emotional well-being, helping them cope with the demands of their dental education.
- Guest Lecturers: Occasionally, guest lecturers from the dental industry or experts in specific fields are invited to provide additional insights and expertise to students.
Courses Offered for UG Course
For UG Courses
|BDS||4 and ½ years + 1 Year Internship||100|
BDS Course Syllabus
|1st Year BDS||2nd Year BDS||3rd Year BDS||4th Year BDS|
|General Human Anatomy including Embryology and Histology||General Pathology and Microbiology||General Medicine||Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics|
|General Human Physiology and Biochemistry||General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics||General Surgery||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery|
|Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology||Dental Materials||Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology||Oral Medicine and Radiology|
|–||Pre-clinical Prosthodontics||–||Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics|
|–||Preclinical Conservative Dentistry||–||Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry|
|–||–||–||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge|
|–||–||–||Public Health Dentistry|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||1 Month|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||1 ½ Months|
|Prosthodontics||1 ½ Months|
|Conservative Dentistry||1 Month|
|Community Dentistry/Rural Services||15 days|
|Oral Pathology & Microbiology||1 Month|
BDS Course Fees Structure
|Course||Category A||Category B||Category C|
|BDS||Rs. 13,000/-||Rs. 4,00,000/-||Rs. 12,00,000/-|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the exact fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert at Admission Helpline No. 9667542500
Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling Process 2023
- Step 1: Register: Create an account on the portal using personal and NEET details. Get a unique ID and password.
- Step 2: Verify Documents: Upload necessary documents like NEET scorecard, 10th and 12th marksheets, Aadhar card, etc. These are checked for eligibility.
- Step 3: Pay Fee: Submit the non-refundable registration fee online through different payment modes.
- Step 4: Choose Preferences: Select preferred colleges and courses, arrange them in order, and lock your choices.
- Step 5: Seat Allotment: Based on your NEET scores, choices, and reservations, seats are allotted. Check results on the portal.
- Step 6: Confirm Admission: If allotted, report to the allocated college within the specified time with original documents for verification and admission.
Step 1: Registration
- Create an account on the official counseling portal using personal information and NEET exam details.
- Receive a unique ID and password upon successful registration.
Step 2: Document Verification
- Upload necessary documents, including NEET scorecard, 10th and 12th mark sheets, Aadhar card, etc.
- Submitted documents are reviewed to verify eligibility.
Step 3: Payment
- Submit the non-refundable registration fee through secure online payment methods.
Step 4: Choose Preferences
- Select preferred medical colleges and desired courses from available options.
- Arrange your choices in order of preference and finalize by locking.
Step 5: Seat Allotment
- Seats are allocated based on NEET scores, chosen preferences, and applicable reservations.
- Check the counseling portal for seat allotment results.
Step 6: Admission Confirmation
- If allotted a seat, report to the allocated college within the specified timeframe.
- Bring original documents for verification and complete admission formalities.
Candidates must register for Andhra Pradesh NEET counselling to be considered for admission to 85% of state quota seats in MBBS and BDS. Andhra Pradesh NEET MBBS Admissions application forms are available on the official website. Candidates can apply for Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling by following these simple steps.
For UG Course
- Shortlisted candidates must report to the counseling centers with three sets of authenticated copies of relevant documents.
- Candidates must also submit a printout of their Andhra Pradesh application during the document verification process.
- Candidates must include a passport-sized photocopy of the Andhra Pradesh application form in the printed copy.
- NEET Admit Card/ Rank Card
- SSC or equivalent examinations (for showing the date of birth)
- Transfer certificate
- Study certificate(s) from 6th class to intermediate
- Qualifying Exam Certificate
- Residence certificate of the candidate or either parent issued by MRO / Tahasildar of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh for a period of ten -years (Period to be specified with exact month and year) excluding the period of study/employment outside the state.
- Candidates claiming quota eligibility under Special Categories must provide the required certificate in support of their claim Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community A certificate) requesting reservation under the BC, SC, or ST categories issued by a mandated officer.
- In order to be eligible for fee exemption, the parent’s most recent income certificate issued by MRO/Tahsildar or white ration card
- Aadhar Card
- Minority certificate issued by Minorities Welfare Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh
MCC Counseling Registration
|1||Visit MCC Official Website||Go to the official MCC Counselling 2023|
|2||Find the Registration Link||Locate and click on the “Registration” or “New Registration” link on the homepage.|
|3||Read the Instructions||Carefully read and understand the provided instructions, guidelines, and eligibility criteria.|
|4||Fill in Personal Details||Enter accurate personal information: full name, date of birth, gender, contact number, email, etc.|
|5||NEET UG Details||Provide NEET UG exam details: roll number, application number, and exam year.|
|6||Generate Login Credentials||Create a unique username and strong password for future access to the counseling portal.|
|7||Payment of Registration Fee||Pay the prescribed fee using available online payment options. Follow provided payment instructions.|
|8||Verify and Submit||Review entered information, make corrections if needed, and submit the registration form.|
|9||Confirmation and Printout||Receive a confirmation message/email upon successful submission. Print or save as PDF for records.|
|10||Keep Registration Details Secure||Safely store registration number, login credentials, and payment receipt for future reference.|
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 500|
|Deemed University||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 5,000|
Security Fee (Refundable)
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,0000||Rs. 5,000|
|Deemed University||Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 2,00,000|
MCC Counselling Process
MCC will be the conducting the counselling process for admission to Medical, Dental Colleges and Nursing Colleges for the AIQ, Central Institues, University, AIMS, JIPMER , Deemed universities, AMU, BHU and etc. The Counselling will be held in Four Rounds Namely Round 1, Round 2, Round 3 and additional Round known as Stray vacancy round which will be the last round for the counselling and admission. Here’re are some details about each round given below:
- Register for Main Counseling: Visit www.mcc.nic.in and register for Round-1 by paying a Non-Refundable Registration fee and Refundable Security Deposit.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Choose your preferred institutes and courses during the specified days and lock your choices.
- Seat Allotment Round-1: Based on your choices and merit, seats will be allotted in Round-1.
- Result Publication: The Round-1 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College with original documents. Those who want to upgrade to Round-2 must report with their original documents.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Round-1: If you weren’t allotted a seat in Round-1, no need to register again. You will automatically be considered for Round-2.
- Fresh Registration for Round-2: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 must register for Round-2 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.
- Seat Allotment Round-2: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-2 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-2 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-2, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College. Upgraded candidates must take relieving from Round-1 seat and join Round-2 seat.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Previous Rounds: If you were not allotted a seat in Round-1 or Round-2, no need to register again. You will be considered for Round-3.
- Fresh Registration for Round-3: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 or Round-2 must register for Round-3 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.
- Seat Allotment Round-3: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-3 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-3 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-3, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College.
FINAL STRAY VACANCY ROUND:
- Fresh Registrations: Candidates must register for the Final Stray Vacancy Round.
- Elimination: Candidates with allotted seats in other rounds will be eliminated from the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Stray Vacancy Round: The AIQ Stray Vacancy Round for vacant seats will be conducted online by MCC of DGHS, MoHFW.
- Seat Allotment: Seats will be allotted based on merit in the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Joining Allotted Seat: If allotted a seat in the Stray Round, the candidate must join the allocated seat/college. Failure to join will result in debarment from NEET examination for 01 year and forfeiture of fees.
(Note: Candidates can participate in Round-2 or Round-3 directly without fresh registration if they are not allotted a seat in the previous round. Upgraded candidates cannot claim their previous round seat.)
Documents Required for UG Courses
- NEET-UG Admissions card and score card.
- Class X Mark Sheet
- Class XI Mark Sheet
- H.S.C. Mark sheet or any other equivalent exam.
- Transfer certificate
- Graduation Certificate (if required)
- Permanent Community Certificate Card.
- Income Certificate for the candidates claiming fee exemption.
- Special Category Form with an additional fee of Rs.100/- via Bank payment portal with relevant certificates for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, Eminent Sports Person and Ex-Servicemen, as applicable, along with the online application form should be uploaded.
|Qualifying Exam||NEET conducted By NTA|
|Nationality||Andhra Pradesh applicants must be Indian citizens.NRI candidates with Indian passports are also eligible for Andhra Pradesh. Under the NRI category, overseas citizens of India (OCI) and persons of Indian origin (PIO) are eligible for Andhra Pradesh NEET counseling.|
|Age Limit||17 years old (as of December 31, ). In addition, the candidate’s maximum age should be 25 years.|
|Qualification||The candidate must have a Class 12 credential or equivalent from a recognized board or institution. In addition, the qualifying test should include biology, chemistry, English, and physics as core subjects.A minimum of 50% is required for the general category, 40% for SC/ST candidates, and 45% for physically disabled candidates|
NEET UG Cut Off
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Nimra Institute of Dental Sciences Vijayawada Cut Off 2022 (State Quota)
|Opening AIR||Closing AIR||Opening AIR||Closing AIR|
Nimra Institute of Dental Sciences Vijayawada
- Address: 4-90, Nimra Nagar, Ibrahimpatnam, Jupudi, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh 521456
- Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
- Website: http://www.nims.in/hospital/dentistry.html
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Nimra Institute of Dental Sciences Vijayawada|
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
Q: What is Nimra Institute of Dental Sciences?
A:Nimra Institute of Dental Sciences is an educational institution in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, dedicated to dental education and healthcare services.
Q: When was Nimra Institute of Dental Sciences established?
Nimra Institute of Dental Sciences was established in the year 2023.
Q:Is Nimra Institute of Dental Sciences affiliated with any university?
A:Yes, Nimra Institute of Dental Sciences is affiliated with NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, which oversees the dental education programs.
Q: What courses does Nimra Institute of Dental Sciences offer?
Nimra Institute of Dental Sciences offers a Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) program, which is an undergraduate dental degree.
Q: Is the institution recognized by the National Dental Commission (NDC)?
Yes, Nimra Institute of Dental Sciences holds recognition from the National Dental Commission, ensuring that its dental programs adhere to national standards.
Q:Are there hostel facilities available for students?
A: Hostel accommodations are typically available for outstation students, providing a convenient and safe living environment.
Q:Does the institution offer research opportunities for students?
Nimra Institute of Dental Sciences may provide research facilities and opportunities for students interested in dental research projects.
Q:Are there any extracurricular activities or student associations on campus?
A:Many institutions have extracurricular activities and student associations to promote cultural, sports, and community service activities among students.