Maheshwara Medical College Medak was founded in 2016 with the goal of building an integrated healthcare campus of international standards and offering affordable medical services to the underprivileged and disadvantaged people of society. The college is affiliated with the Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) and also has the recognition from the National Medical Commission, New Delhi.
The college, which is located close to Hyderabad, spans 90 acres of picturesque lakes, rocks, and greenery alongside National Highway 9 (also known as the Mumbai National Highway) and the Outer Ring Road. With cutting-edge amenities, the college building is a striking structure. It offers a peaceful setting for patients to recharge and students to learn thanks to the individualized attention of the doctors and support staff.
- 1 Highlights
- 2 Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- 3 Facilities
- 4 Faculty and Staff
- 5 Courses Offered And Seat Intake
- 6 Course Syllabus
- 7 MBBS Internship
- 8 Fees Structure
- 9 Telangana NEET Counseling Process 2023
- 10 Counselling Process for Competent Authority Quota
- 11 Counselling Registration For Management Quota
- 12 Counselling Process For Management Quota
- 13 Documents Required For UG Courses
- 14 Eligibility Criteria for UG Courses
- 15 NEET UG Cut Off 2023
- 16 Eligibility Criteria For Post-Graduate courses
- 17 Maheshwara Medical College, Medak Cut-Off 2022 For OU Region 2022 (State Quota)
- 18 Maheshwara Medical College, Medak Cut-Off 2022 For AU Region Seats 2022 (State Quota)
- 19 Maheshwara Medical College, Medak Cut-Off 2022 For Management Quota Seats 2022 (State Quota)
- 20 Contact Details
- 21 Ranking & Reputation
- 22 NEET College Predictors
- 23 NEET Rank Predictors
- 24 Expert Admission Consultants
- 25 Frequently Asked Question
- 25.1 Q. When was the Maheshwara Medical College, Medak, established?
- 25.2 Q. What Are the Fees for UG Courses at the Maheshwara Medical College, Medak?
- 25.3 Q. The Maheshwara Medical College, Medak, is affiliated with which university?
- 25.4 Q. What is the location of the Maheshwara Medical College, Medak?
- 25.5 Q. What is the intake capacity for the MBBS course at the Maheshwara Medical College, Medak?
- 25.6 Q. What is the official website for the Maheshwara Medical College, Medak?
- 25.7 Q. Does the Maheshwara Medical College, Medak, have a hostel?
|Name of Institute||Maheshwara Medical College Medak|
|Popular Name||Maheshwara Medical College, Medak|
|Year of Establishment||2016|
|Affiliated to||Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Warangal|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for UG courses||NEET UG Exam|
|Entrance Exam for PG courses||NEET PG Exam|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Telangana|
|Contact||Address: Chitkul (V), Isnapur X Road, Patancheru, Sangareddy District,Telangana-502307|
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- Affiliated with: Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Warangal
- Approved by: National Medical Commission, New Delhi
- Aid Status: Private
- Wi-Fi enabled Medical Campus
- Highly qualified and experienced faculties.
- 650 bed multispecialty hospital
- CCTV Surveillance for security
- 24 x 7 Emergency care services
- Precise lab services & highly equipped blood bank
- State of the art equipment for diagnosis & investigations
- 8 operation theaters with sophisticated equipment
Faculty and Staff
Faculty and Staff are responsible for maintaining and improving the quality of medical education at the Maheshwara Medical College, Medak. All campus faculty adhere to the following policies, which are applicable:
- College faculty are well-trained and experienced individuals with extensive knowledge of the Medical field who are always willing to indulge and prepare students for their professional careers.
- The college faculty is always encouraging students to take on new challenges, giving them the insights they need to improve on both a personal and professional level.
- In addition to faculty members, the institute has a non-technical staff that provides a healthy learning environment for students to grow into professional candidates for their future endeavors.
- Faculties are always keen on the practical and sensible approach to the subject when teaching specific material. Furthermore, the faculty places a greater emphasis on ongoing education in order to promote the efficient use of existing resources.
Courses Offered And Seat Intake
For Undergraduate Courses
|MBBS||4 and ½ years + 1 Year Internship||150|
For UG course (MBBS)
|Name||Pre Clinical||Para Clinical||Clinical|
|Semester||Semester 1 – 2||Semester 3 – 5||Semester 6 – 9|
|Subjects||Biochemistry||Community Medicine||Community medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)|
|Anatomy||Forensic Medicine||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|—||Pathology||Surgery and allied subjects|
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery, including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstet./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
For Undergraduate courses
|Course||Category A||Category B|
|MBBS||Rs. 60,000/-||Rs. 11,50,000/-|
Telangana NEET Counseling Process 2023
Counselling Registration for Competent Authority Quota
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the website https://tsmedadm.tsche.in/ starting from 07-07-2023, 8:00 AM, to 14-07-2023, 6:00 PM.
- Click on “Mobile and Email Registration.” Ensure you have a working mobile number and email address.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile and email. Verify your mobile and email by entering the OTPs.
Step 2: Candidate Registration and Payment of Fee
- After successful verification, you can proceed with candidate registration. Fill in the required details.
- Click on “validate” after entering your details. You will be directed to the payment gateway for the application fee.
- Pay the registration fee based on your caste category. Ensure you meet the eligibility conditions mentioned in the Prospectus.
- Once payment is successful, you will receive a payment reference number. Note it down for future reference.
Step 3: Preparing Documents: Make sure you have scanned copies of the following documents ready in the specified file formats and sizes:
- NEET UG Rank Card (pdf, 500 KB)
- Birth Certificate (SSC Marks Memo) (pdf, 500 KB)
- Qualifying Exam Certificate (Intermediate Marks Memo OR Equivalent) (pdf, 500 KB)
- Study Certificates from 6th to 10th (If More than one certificate, scan all into a single PDF file) (pdf, 500 KB)
- Study Certificates – Intermediate or equivalent for 2 Years (If More than one certificate, scan all into a single PDF file) (pdf, 500 KB)
- Transfer Certificate (If applicable) (pdf, 500 KB)
- Latest Caste Certificate (Mandatory If applicable) with father’s name (pdf, 500 KB)
- Minority Certificate (Muslim Only) (Mandatory If applicable) (pdf, 500 KB)
- EWS Certificate for the year 2023-24 (Mandatory If applicable) (pdf, 500 KB)
- Latest Parental Income Certificate (If applicable) (pdf, 500 KB)
- NCC Certificate (If More than one certificate, scan all into a single PDF file) (Mandatory If applicable) (pdf, 1500 KB)
- CAP Certificate (If More than one certificate, scan all into a single PDF file) (Mandatory If applicable) (pdf, 1000 KB)
- PMC Certificate (Mandatory If applicable) (pdf, 500 KB)
- Anglo Indian Certificate (Mandatory If applicable) (pdf, 500 KB)
- Residence certificate of the candidate or either parent issued by MRO / Tahasildar of Telangana/AP for a period of ten years (Mandatory If applicable) (pdf, 500 KB)
- Employment certificate of parent (For Non-Local Status) (pdf, 500 KB)
- Aadhar Card (pdf, 500 KB)
- Candidate’s Latest passport-size Photo (jpg OR jpeg, 100 KB)
- Specimen Signature of the Candidate (jpg OR jpeg, 100 KB)
Step 5: Updating Data and Uploading Certificates
- To update your details, enter your Roll Number and the Registration number and click “validate.”
- Fill out the application form and upload a passport-size photo and signature (both should be less than 100 KB in JPEG/JPG format).
- After filling the form, click “Save and Exit.” You can repeat this process to make corrections using the Data Updation link on the Home page.
Step 6: Uploading Certificates
- After uploading all required certificates, click “Save and Print” to get a filled-in application form. Take a printout for reference.
- If you need to print your application again, click on the “Print Application” button.
|Category||Registration & Processing Fee (Rs.)|
|OC & BC||Rs. 3,500/-|
Counselling Process for Competent Authority Quota
Step 1: Online Application
- Visit the official website for Telangana NEET Counselling: https://tsmedadm.tsche.in/
- Fill out the online application form with all the required information. Ensure that you provide accurate details.
- Do not proceed with the application submission without uploading the mandatory certificates, a passport-size photo, and a signature at the declaration area. Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.
Step 2: Application Scrutiny
- After submitting your online application, the authorities will review your application and uploaded certificates.
- Make sure to upload all original certificates as required during online registration.
- Verification of uploaded certificates will be done only once for web-based counseling, regardless of the number of counseling phases.
- No individual communications will be sent regarding the scrutiny process.
Step 3: Provisional Final Merit List
- A provisional final merit list will be prepared and displayed on the KNRUHS website after scrutinizing the applications and certificates.
Step 4: Web Options
- The notification for the schedule to exercise web options will be issued separately on the KNRUHS website.
- Candidates are advised to regularly check the KNRUHS website for notifications regarding web options and other updates.
Step 5: Counseling Procedure
- The counseling procedure follows the guidelines set in various government orders, including G.O.Ms.No.114 HM&FW (C1) Department Dated: 05-07-2017, G.O.Ms.No.187, G.O.Ms.No. 125, Health, Medical and Family Welfare (Cl) Department Dated: 22.09.2022, G.O.Ms.no. 33 Tribal Welfare Department, dated: 30.09.2022, G.O.Ms.No.72 HM&FW (C1) Department Dated: 03-07-2023, and G.O.Ms.No.75 HM&FW (C1) Department Dated: 04-07-2023, as well as relevant Supreme Court and High Court orders.
Step 6: Exercise Web Options
- Candidates must exercise web options separately for MBBS and BDS courses in their preferred colleges.
- Exercise web options carefully, prioritizing your preferred colleges in the order of preference.
- After exercising web options, make sure to take a printout of your choices for reference.
Step 7: Admission Committee Review
- The Admission Committee has the authority to review the selection in case of any errors, misrepresentation, or glaring injustice.
- They can also cancel the selection/admission if necessary.
- The decisions made by the Admission Committee are final and binding on the candidates, and no questions can be raised after admissions are closed.
Counselling Registration For Management Quota
Step 1: Registration (Mobile Or Email Registration)
- Visit the official website https://tspvtmedadm.tsche.in.
- Locate or search the “Mobile and Email Registration” option.
- Click on the “Mobile and Email Registration” option.
- Enter your mobile number and email address.
- Receive and enter the OTP sent to your mobile and email for verification.
- Proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Candidate Registration (Payment of Fee)
- Fill in your personal details as required.
- Click on “validate” after entering your details.
- If all details are correct, proceed to make the payment.
- Pay the Registration and Processing fee of Rs. 6300/- online through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking.
- Note down the registration number for future reference.
Step 3: Updating of Data
- Enter your Roll Number and the Registration number.
- Click on “validate” to enter the application form.
Step 4: Uploading Certificates
- Fill in the application form with your details.
- Upload the Passport Size Photo and Specimen Signature (jpg/jpeg, less than 100 KB).
- After filling the form, click on “Save and Exit.”
Step 5: Document Attachments
- Click on “Upload Certificates.”
- Upload all the required certificates as per the document list.
Step 6: Save and Print
- After uploading all certificates, click on “Save and Print.”
- Take a printout of your filled-in application form for future reference.
Counselling Process For Management Quota
Step 1: Online Registration
- Create an Account: Register on the website using a valid mobile number and email address. An OTP will be sent to your mobile and email for verification.
- Fill in Personal Details: Complete your profile by providing personal information as required.
- Payment: Pay the Registration and Processing fee of Rs. 6,300/- online using Debit card, Credit card, or Net Banking. Make sure to keep the payment reference number.
|Fee Type||Amount (INR)|
|Registration and Processing Fee||Rs. 6,300/-|
Step 2: Document Verification
- Upload Documents: Upload the necessary documents in digital format (pdf or jpg) as per the provided specifications.
- Document Review: After successful uploading, documents will be reviewed for verification.
Step 3: Choice Filling and Locking
- Login: Log in to your account using your credentials.
- Choice Filling: Select your preferred courses and colleges from the available options.
- Choice Locking: After making your selections, lock your choices before the specified deadline.
Step 4: Seat Allotment
- Seat Allotment Result: The counseling authority will announce the seat allotment results based on your choices and NEET UG 2023 scores.
- Download Allotment Letter: If you are allotted a seat, download the allotment letter from the website.
Step 5: Reporting to Allotted College
- Visit Allotted College: Report to the college where you’ve been allotted a seat within the specified timeframe.
- Document Verification at College: Submit the printed copy of the filled-in application form, the allotment letter, and original documents to the college for further verification.
- Payment of Tuition Fee: Pay the tuition fee as per the fee structure and guidelines provided by the college.
Step 6: Admission Confirmation
- Complete Formalities: Complete any additional formalities required by the college.
- Admission Confirmation: Once all formalities are completed, your admission will be confirmed.
Documents Required For UG Courses
- Latest passport size photo.
- Admit card and Score Card – NEET – UG 2023.
- Date of Birth Certificate. (SSC or its equivalent certificate).
- Aadhar Card
- Original Study Certificate(s) class from 6th to 10th class
- Original Study Certificate(s) for Intermediate or equivalent
- Latest Category certificate in case of BC/SC/ST candidates issued by Competent Authority ( if applicable for NEET Cut-off score eligibility under category) .
- Muslim Minority Certificate issue by Competent Authority of Government if applicable.
- Equivalency Certificate from Board of Intermediate Education Government of Telangana (If Passed qualifying exam other than AP/TS/CBSC/ICSE ).
Eligibility Criteria for UG Courses
|Qualify Exam||NEET conducted By NTA|
|Nationality||Applicants must be Indian citizens.NRI candidates with Indian passports are also eligible to apply. Under the NRI category, overseas citizens of India (OCI) and persons of Indian origin (PIO) are eligible to apply.|
|Age Limit||17 years old (as of December 31). In addition, the candidate’s maximum age should be 25 years.|
|Qualification||The candidate must have a Class 12 credential or equivalent from a recognized board or institution. In addition, the qualifying test should include biology, chemistry, English, and physics as core subjects.A minimum of 50% is required for the general category, 40% for SC/ST, and 45% for physically disabled candidates.|
NEET UG Cut Off 2023
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Eligibility Criteria For Post-Graduate courses
|Entrance Exam:||NEET PG Exam|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after MBBS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an MBBS degree from a recognized educational institute or Equivalent Graduate degreeCandidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the Exam PG exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to PG courses|
Maheshwara Medical College, Medak Cut-Off 2022 For OU Region 2022 (State Quota)
|Category||All India Ranks||NEET Score|
Maheshwara Medical College, Medak Cut-Off 2022 For AU Region Seats 2022 (State Quota)
|Category||All India Ranks||NEET Score|
Maheshwara Medical College, Medak Cut-Off 2022 For Management Quota Seats 2022 (State Quota)
|Specifics||First Round||Second Round||Third Round|
|Open To all||103695||475||141112||435||276128||327|
Maheshwara Medical College, Medak
- Address : Chitkul(V), Isnapur X Road, Patancheru, Sangareddy District,Telangana-502307
- Admission Helpline no : 9667542500
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.maheshwaramedical.com/
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Maheshwara Medical College, Medak|
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
Frequently Asked Question
Q. When was the Maheshwara Medical College, Medak, established?
A. The Maheshwara Medical College, Medak, was established in 2016.
Q. What Are the Fees for UG Courses at the Maheshwara Medical College, Medak?
A. The fees for Ug courses at Maheshwara Medical College, Medak, are Rs. 60,000/- for the Government Quota seat and Rs. 11,50,000/- for Management Quota seats.
Q. The Maheshwara Medical College, Medak, is affiliated with which university?
A.Maheshwara Medical College, Medak, is affiliated with Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS).
Q. What is the location of the Maheshwara Medical College, Medak?
A. The location of the Maheshwara Medical College, Medak is at Chitkul(V), Isnapur X Road, Patancheru, Sangareddy District,Telangana-502307.
Q. What is the intake capacity for the MBBS course at the Maheshwara Medical College, Medak?
A. The intake capacity for the MBBS course at the Maheshwara Medical College, Medak, is 150.
Q. What is the official website for the Maheshwara Medical College, Medak?
A. The official website for the Maheshwara Medical College, Medak, is https://www.maheshwaramedical.com/
Q. Does the Maheshwara Medical College, Medak, have a hostel?
A. Yes, Maheshwara Medical College, Medak does provide a hostel facility for both males and females.