MP NEET Counselling 2022 is the state’s centralised online counselling process. According to the most recent update, MP MBBS & BDS counselling revised the authority’s announced schedule and released an increase in MBBS seats on the Medical college’s list.
Basic counseling information and a timetable will be available on the Directorate’s website www.medicaleducation.mp.gov.in and the MP Online portal www.dme.mponline.gov.in.
- The Duration for Online Registration by eligible candidates of NEET UG 2022 on DME portal is going to be for 9 days i.e 12-10-2022 to 20-10-2022 (up to 12:00 Midnight).
- The dates for the publication of vacancies and the invitation to submit objections to vacancies will be from 17-10-2022 to 18-10-2022 (05:00 PM).
- Objection resolution and publication of final vacancies will be in 19/10/2022.
- The Publication of State Merit list of registered candidates will be in 21/10/2022.
- Choice filling and locking by MP Domicile registered candidates will be allowed for four days, from 22-10-2022 to 25.10-2022 (up to 12:00 Midnight).
- First Round Allotment Result will be coming in 28/10/2022.
After that there will be Reporting at allotted Medical/Dental college in person for documents verifications and admission, which will be from 29-10-2022 to 04.11-2022 (06:00 PM) (7 days of Duration).
The Option for upgradation through candidate’s login after admission by candidate will be from 29-10-2022 to 04-11-2022 (12:00 Midnight).
Then there will be online Resignation/Cancellation of admission at the college level (seat departure bond on resignation- NOT APPLICABLE) from 29-10-2022 to 04-11-2022 (06:00 PM).
The Directorate of Medical Education will not publish a separate press release on this subject. Candidates are recommended to stay in touch with the Directorate’s website and the MP Online portal for details on state level counseling.