Guru Gobind Singh College of Dental Science and Research Centre Burhanpur is a premier dental college in Madhya Pradesh that offers its students high-quality dental education and research opportunities. The college, which was founded in 2007, is affiliated with the Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur and is accredited by the National Dental Commission.
The college offers a five-year Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) programme. The courses are designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of dental sciences, including clinical and theoretical aspects, and to prepare them to become competent dental professionals.
In addition to academics, the college provides a variety of extracurricular activities, such as sports, cultural events, and community outreach programmes. These activities help students develop their overall personalities and give them opportunities to showcase their talents and skills.
- 1 Highlights
- 2 Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- 3 Facilities
- 4 Faculty and Staff
- 5 Courses Offered for UG Course
- 6 Course Syllabus
- 7 BDS Internship
- 8 BDS Course Fees Structure
- 9 Eligibility Criteria For UG Course
- 10 NEET UG Cut Off
- 11 Guru Gobind Singh College of Dental Science and Research Centre, Burhanpur Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
- 12 Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling Process (State Quota)
- 13 Counselling Process
- 14 Document Required
- 15 Contact Details
- 16 Ranking & Reputation
- 17 NEET College Predictors
- 18 NEET Rank Predictors
- 19 Expert Admission Consultants
- 20 Frequently Asked Question
- 20.1 Q: What courses are offered by Guru Gobind Singh College of Dental Science and Research Centre, Burhanpur?
- 20.2 Q: Is Guru Gobind Singh College of Dental Science and Research Centre, Burhanpur recognized by the National Dental Commission?
- 20.3 Q: What is the duration of the BDS programs offered by the college?
- 20.4 Q: Does the college provide hostel facilities to its students?
- 20.5 Q: What kind of extracurricular activities are available at the college?
- 20.6 Q: What is the eligibility criteria for admission to the BDS program?
- 20.7 Q: Is the Guru Gobind Singh College of Dental Science and Research Centre in Burhanpur a governmental or private institution?
|Name of Institute||Guru Gobind Singh College of Dental Science and Research Centre Burhanpur|
|Popular Name||GGSC Dental College|
|Year of Establishment||2007|
|Affiliated to||Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur|
|Approved by||National Dental Commission, New Delhi|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for UG courses||NEET UG Exam|
|Category||Dental Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
|Contact||Address: Lalbagh Road, State Bank Colony, Burhanpur, Madhya Pradesh 450331|
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- Affiliated with: Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur
- Approved by: National Dental Commission
- Aid Status: Private
Guru Gobind Singh College of Dental Science and Research Centre, Burhanpur provides a variety of facilities to its students in order to improve their learning experience and overall well-being. The college provides the following facilities:
- Library: The college has a well-stocked library with a vast collection of books, journals, and online resources related to dental science and allied subjects. The library also has a separate reading room for students and faculty.
- Laboratories: The college has well-equipped laboratories for pre-clinical and clinical training, including a fully functional dental laboratory, phantom head laboratory, and microbiology laboratory.
- Dental hospital: The college has a spacious dental hospital with advanced diagnostic and treatment facilities. The hospital is equipped with modern equipment, including dental chairs, X-ray machines, and sterilization units.
- Hostel: The college provides separate hostel accommodation for male and female students with all basic amenities, including 24-hour security, internet connectivity, and mess facilities.
- Cafeteria: The college has a spacious cafeteria that serves nutritious and hygienic food to students, faculty, and staff.
- Sports facilities: The college has facilities for indoor and outdoor sports activities, including a gymnasium, a basketball court, a volleyball court, and a badminton court.
- Computer lab: The college has a computer lab with high-speed internet connectivity, printers, and scanners for the use of students and faculty.
- Lecture halls: The college has spacious and well-equipped lecture halls with audio-visual aids to facilitate interactive learning.
- Medical facilities: The college has tie-ups with nearby hospitals to provide medical facilities to students in case of emergencies.
Guru Gobind Singh College of Dental Science and Research Centre, Burhanpur offers a variety of facilities to its students in order to provide a comfortable and enriching learning environment. The college is dedicated to providing a supportive environment for its students so that they can achieve their academic and personal objectives.
Faculty and Staff
- Guru Gobind Singh College of Dental Science and Research Centre, Burhanpur has a highly qualified and experienced faculty team comprised of professors, associate professors, assistant professors, and senior lecturers. Faculty members come from a variety of backgrounds and are committed to providing students with a high-quality education.
- Apart from the faculty members, the college also has a team of administrative staff who work together to ensure the smooth functioning of the college. They handle various tasks such as admission, student services, finance, and facilities management.
- The faculty members of the college are committed to providing a supportive and enriching learning experience to the students. They use innovative teaching methods and technology to deliver lectures and practical sessions. The faculty members also engage in research activities and participate in various academic conferences and seminars to enhance their knowledge and skills.
- The college also invites guest lecturers and experts from the industry to share their knowledge and experience with the students. This provides the students with exposure to the latest developments in the field of dental science.
- Guru Gobind Singh College of Dental Science and Research Centre, Burhanpur, has a dedicated and experienced team of faculty members and staff who are committed to providing quality education and a supportive environment for students. The college encourages faculty members to engage in research activities and attend academic conferences, which aids in the overall growth of the college and its students.
Courses Offered for UG Course
|BDS||4 and ½ years + 1 Year Internship||100|
|1st Year BDS||2nd Year BDS||3 rd Year BDS||4th Year BDS|
|General Human Anatomy including Embryology and Histology||General Pathology and Microbiology||General Medicine||Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics|
|General Human Physiology and Biochemistry||General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics||General Surgery||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery|
|Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology||Dental Materials||Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology||Oral Medicine and Radiology|
|–||Pre-clinical Prosthodontics||–||Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics|
|–||Pre clinical Conservative Dentistry||–||Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry|
|–||–||–||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge|
|–||–||–||Public Health Dentistry|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||1 Month|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||1 ½ Months|
|Prosthodontics||1 ½ Months|
|Conservative Dentistry||1 Month|
|Community Dentistry/Rural Services||15 days|
|Oral Pathology & Microbiology||1 Month|
BDS Course Fees Structure
|Course||Fees (per annum)|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the exact fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert at the Admission Helpline No. 9667542500.
Eligibility Criteria For UG Course
|Qualify Exam||NEET conducted By NTA|
|Nationality||Applicants must be Indian citizens.NRI candidates with Indian passports are also eligible to apply. Under the NRI Category, overseas citizens of India (OCI) and Persons of Indian origin (PIO) are eligible to apply.|
|Age Limit||17 years old (as of December 31).|
|Qualification||The candidate must have passed from a recognized board/institute with a Class 12 credential or equivalent. In addition, the qualifying test should include biology, chemistry, English, and physics as core subjects.A minimum of 50% is required for the general category, 40% for SC/ST, and 45% for physically disabled candidates.|
NEET UG Cut Off
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Guru Gobind Singh College of Dental Science and Research Centre, Burhanpur Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Mop-Up Round|
Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling Process (State Quota)
- Step 1: Visit dme.mponline.gov.in and click “Under Graduate Counseling” for MBBS/BDS 2023-24.
- Step 2: Log in with NEET UG 2023 Roll Number and Password, then enter the Captcha.
- Step 3: Click “Choice Filling.”
- Step 4: Choose your preferred location for choice filling.
- Step 5: Select colleges from the list and arrange them in order of preference. Click “Review Selected Preferences.”
- Step 6: Review your choices; make changes if needed. If all is good, proceed.
- Step 7: Receive and enter OTP sent to your registered mobile/email.
- Step 8: Confirm choice locking. You’ll get an SMS, and you can print the Counseling Choice Filling receipt for reference.
Step 1: Candidate Registration and Profile Creation
- Candidates begin by creating their profiles and registering on the dme.mponline.gov.in portal. This involves providing essential personal information and contact details.
Step 2: First Round of Seat Allotment
- In the first round of seat allotment, candidates can check if they have been allocated a seat in their preferred MBBS/BDS program.
- If NO seat is allotted in the first round, candidates proceed to “Report to Allotted Institute” for completing the admission process in the institute where they have been allotted a seat.
Step 3: Willingness for Upgradation (Round 2)
- For candidates who were not allotted a seat in the first round, there is an option to express their willingness for upgradation in the second round of seat allotment.
- Candidates who choose to upgrade must indicate their preference for this in their candidate login.
- The schedule for the second round of allotment can be found on the portal.
Step 4: Fresh Choices Submission (Round 2)
- Candidates who are participating in the second round need to submit fresh choices for seat allotment. This is crucial as it allows candidates to specify their preferences among the available seats.
- Choices are submitted via the portal.
Step 5: Second Round of Allotment
- The second round of seat allotment takes place, and candidates are informed of their new seat allocation if they opted for upgradation.
- Those who receive new allotments proceed as per the new seat allocation.
Step 6: MOP UP Round (Optional)
- If candidates were not allotted a seat in the first and second rounds or wish to explore additional options, they can opt for the MOP UP round.
- During this step, candidates can once again indicate their willingness for upgradation.
- Fresh choices for seat allotment in the MOP UP round must be submitted.
Step 7: MOP UP Round Allotment (Optional)
- In the MOP UP round, candidates are informed of seat allotments.
- This round serves as a final opportunity for candidates to secure a seat.
Step 8: Filling of Stray Vacancies (Optional)
- Some vacant MBBS/BDS seats may be filled through college-level admissions.
- Candidates who have not been allotted seats in the previous rounds can explore this option if available.
Step 9: Report to Allotted Institute
- After receiving a seat allotment in any round, candidates must report to the institute where they have been allotted a seat.
- Here, they complete the admission process, provide necessary documents, and fulfill any other requirements specified by the institute.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG Admit Card 2023.
- NEET UG Result/Scorecard 2023.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for MP candidates only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- Passport size Photograph
- Registration Fee Receipt
Guru Gobind Singh College of Dental Science and Research Centre, Burhanpur
- Address: Lalbagh Road, State Bank Colony, Burhanpur, Madhya Pradesh 450331
- Website: http://sggsdental.in/
- Email: email@example.com
- Admission Helpline no : 9667542500
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Guru Gobind Singh College of Dental Science and Research Centre, Burhanpur|
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
Frequently Asked Question
Q: What courses are offered by Guru Gobind Singh College of Dental Science and Research Centre, Burhanpur?
A: The college offers a Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) programme.
Q: Is Guru Gobind Singh College of Dental Science and Research Centre, Burhanpur recognized by the National Dental Commission?
A: Yes, the college is approved by the National Dental Commission,
Q: What is the duration of the BDS programs offered by the college?
A: The duration of the BDS programme is five years, with one year Mandatory internship.
Q: Does the college provide hostel facilities to its students?
A: Yes, the college offers separate hostel accommodations for male and female students, complete with all necessary amenities.
Q: What kind of extracurricular activities are available at the college?
A: Extracurricular activities at the college include sports, cultural events, and community outreach programmes.
Q: What is the eligibility criteria for admission to the BDS program?
A: The candidate must have passed a 10+2 examination from a recognised board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects and a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Q: Is the Guru Gobind Singh College of Dental Science and Research Centre in Burhanpur a governmental or private institution?
A: The Guru Gobind Singh College of Dental Science and Research Centre, Burhanpur is a private dental college. It is affiliated with the Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur and is approved by the National Dental Commission.