Government Medical College Jayashankar Bhupalpally, affiliated with Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal, and recognised by the National Medical Commission, is a significant institution dedicated to developing the future of healthcare professionals.
The college, which was founded with the goal of providing high-quality medical education, is delighted to offer the prestigious MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) programme. This programme serves as a launching pad for prospective medical students to pursue a successful career in healthcare.
With cutting-edge infrastructure, a dedicated and experienced faculty, and a firm commitment to offering excellent education, this college has established itself as a medical education leader. Notably, Government Medical College Jayashankar Bhupalpally has 100 seats available for the MBBS programme, ensuring that a varied set of students can pursue their goals of becoming doctors.
Government Medical College Jayashankar Bhupalpally envisions a future where healthcare professionals are nurtured with knowledge, compassion, and ethical values, ensuring the well-being of communities and the advancement of healthcare as a whole.
- 1 Highlights
- 2 Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- 3 Facilities
- 4 Faculty and staff
- 5 MBBS Courses Offered
- 6 MBBS Course Syllabus
- 7 MBBS Internship
- 9 MBBS Course Fees Structure
- 10 Eligibility Criteria for UG Course
- 11 NEET UG Cut Off
- 12 Government Medical College Jayashankar Bhupalpally Cut-Off 2022 for Open University Seats (State Quota)
- 14 Government Medical College Jayashankar Bhupalpally Cut-Off 2022 for SVU Region Seats (State Quota)
- 15 Government Medical College Jayashankar Bhupalpally Cut-Off 2022 (AIQ Quota)
- 16 Telangana NEET Counseling Process 2023
- 17 Counselling Process for Competent Authority Quota
- 18 Counselling Registration For Management Quota
- 19 Counselling Process For Management Quota
- 20 Documents Required
- 21 Counselling Fee
- 22 Documents Required for UG Courses
- 23 Contact Details
- 24 Ranking & Reputation
- 25 NEET College Predictors
- 26 NEET Rank Predictors
- 27 Expert Admission Consultants
- 28 Q:When was Government Medical College Jayashankar Bhupalpally established?
- 29 Q:What programs does the institution offer?
- 30 Q: Is the institution affiliated with any university?
- 31 Q:Does the institution have recognition from regulatory authorities?
- 32 Q:How many seats are available for the MBBS program?
- 33 Q:What are the key facilities available on the campus?
- 34 Q:Can you tell me about the teaching faculty?
- 35 Q:Is research encouraged at the college?
|Name of Institute||Government Medical College Jayashankar Bhupalpally|
|Popular Name||GMC, Jayashankar Bhupalpally|
|Year of Establishment||2023|
|Affiliated to||Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for UG courses||NEET UG Exam|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Telangana|
|Contact||Address: 134, Krishna Colony Road, Subash Colony, Jayashankar Bhupalpally , Telangana Jayashankar Bhupalpally|
E-mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
Affiliated with: Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal
Approved by: National Medical Commission
Aid Status: Government
Government Medical College Jayashankar Bhupalpally is dedicated to providing state-of-the-art facilities to support the education and development of its students. Here are some of the key facilities available at the institution:
- Lecture Halls: The college boasts well-designed and spacious lecture halls equipped with modern audio-visual aids to facilitate effective teaching and learning.
- Laboratories: State-of-the-art laboratories in various medical disciplines offer students hands-on experience and the opportunity to conduct experiments and research.
- Library: The institution’s library is a treasure trove of medical literature, textbooks, journals, and digital resources, providing students and faculty with an excellent research and study environment.
- Hospital and Clinical Facilities: Government Medical College Jayashankar Bhupalpally includes a well-equipped hospital with specialized departments, operation theaters, diagnostic facilities, and outpatient services, allowing students to gain practical clinical exposure.
- Research Centers: Dedicated research centers equipped with advanced technology and resources encourage research activities and support innovative medical research initiatives.
- Hostel Accommodation: For out-of-town students, comfortable hostel accommodations are available on campus, providing a conducive living and studying environment.
- Sports and Recreation: The college campus offers sports and recreation facilities to promote physical fitness and relaxation, contributing to the overall well-being of students.
- Cafeteria: A cafeteria within the campus ensures that students and staff have access to nutritious meals and refreshments.
- Transportation Services: Government Medical College Jayashankar Bhupalpally often provides transportation facilities for commuting students, ensuring convenient access to the campus.
- Medical Facilities: In addition to the hospital, there are on-campus medical facilities to address the healthcare needs of students and staff.
Faculty and staff
Government Medical College Jayashankar Bhupalpally is proud to have a dedicated and proficient team of faculty and staff members who play a pivotal role in shaping the institution’s educational and research endeavors. Here’s an overview of the faculty and staff at the college:
- Teaching Faculty: The teaching faculty consists of highly qualified professors, associate professors, and assistant professors, each specializing in various medical disciplines. They are responsible for delivering lectures, conducting practical sessions, and providing mentorship to students in their academic pursuits.
- Clinical Faculty: The clinical faculty includes experienced physicians, surgeons, specialists, and healthcare practitioners who actively participate in patient care at the institution’s affiliated hospital. They offer invaluable clinical training and real-world exposure to students pursuing medical careers.
- Research Scholars: Government Medical College Jayashankar Bhupalpally encourages a culture of research and innovation. The college has dedicated research scholars and scientists who actively contribute to ongoing research projects, scientific investigations, and medical research initiatives.
- Administrative Staff: The administrative team efficiently manages the day-to-day operations of the institution. They oversee tasks such as admissions, student services, financial management, and general administration to ensure the smooth functioning of the college.
- Support Staff: A committed group of support staff members, including lab technicians, nurses, and maintenance personnel, work diligently to maintain the infrastructure, laboratories, and facilities, ensuring they are in excellent condition.
- Non-Teaching Staff: Non-teaching staff members fulfill various roles, including librarians, IT professionals, security personnel, and cafeteria staff, all contributing to the overall functioning of the institution.
- Research Assistants: Research assistants and technicians provide vital support to faculty and researchers in conducting experiments, data collection, and the management of research projects.
- Hospital Support Staff: Hospital staff members, including nurses, pharmacists, and administrative personnel, are crucial in delivering healthcare services at the affiliated hospital. They work closely with the college to offer practical training opportunities to students.
MBBS Courses Offered
|MBBS||4 and ½ years + 1 Year Internship||100|
MBBS Course Syllabus
|Name||Pre Clinical||Para Clinical||Clinical|
|Semester||Semester 1 – 2||Semester 3 – 5||Semester 6 – 9|
|Subjects||Biochemistry||Community Medicine||Community medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)|
|Anatomy||Forensic Medicine||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|—||Pathology||Surgery and allied subjects|
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery, including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstet./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
MBBS Course Fees Structure
|Course||Tuition Fees (OC/ BC)||Tuition Fees (SC/ ST)|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the exact fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert at Admission Helpline No. 9667542500
Eligibility Criteria for UG Course
|Qualify Exam||NEET conducted By NTA|
|Age Limit||17 years old (as on December 31). In addition, the candidate’s maximum age should be 25 years.|
|Qualification||Candidate should have passed the 12th class exam i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English|
|Qualifying Marks||Minimum 50% is required for the general category, 40% for SC/ST, and 45% for Physically Disabled candidates.|
NEET UG Cut Off
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Government Medical College Jayashankar Bhupalpally Cut-Off 2022 for Open University Seats (State Quota)
|Category||All India Ranks||NEET Score|
Government Medical College Jayashankar Bhupalpally Cut-Off 2022 for SVU Region Seats (State Quota)
|Category||All India Ranks||NEET Score|
Government Medical College Jayashankar Bhupalpally Cut-Off 2022 (AIQ Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Mop-Up Round||Stray Vancancy Round|
Telangana NEET Counseling Process 2023
Counselling Registration for Competent Authority Quota
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the website https://tsmedadm.tsche.in/ starting from 07-07-2023, 8:00 AM, to 14-07-2023, 6:00 PM.
- Click on “Mobile and Email Registration.” Ensure you have a working mobile number and email address.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile and email. Verify your mobile and email by entering the OTPs.
Step 2: Candidate Registration and Payment of Fee
- After successful verification, you can proceed with candidate registration. Fill in the required details.
- Click on “validate” after entering your details. You will be directed to the payment gateway for the application fee.
- Pay the registration fee based on your caste category. Ensure you meet the eligibility conditions mentioned in the Prospectus.
- Once payment is successful, you will receive a payment reference number. Note it down for future reference.
Step 3: Preparing Documents: Make sure you have scanned copies of the following documents ready in the specified file formats and sizes:
- NEET UG Rank Card (pdf, 500 KB)
- Birth Certificate (SSC Marks Memo) (pdf, 500 KB)
- Qualifying Exam Certificate (Intermediate Marks Memo OR Equivalent) (pdf, 500 KB)
- Study Certificates from 6th to 10th (If More than one certificate, scan all into a single PDF file) (pdf, 500 KB)
- Study Certificates – Intermediate or equivalent for 2 Years (If More than one certificate, scan all into a single PDF file) (pdf, 500 KB)
- Transfer Certificate (If applicable) (pdf, 500 KB)
- Latest Caste Certificate (Mandatory If applicable) with father’s name (pdf, 500 KB)
- Minority Certificate (Muslim Only) (Mandatory If applicable) (pdf, 500 KB)
- EWS Certificate for the year 2023-24 (Mandatory If applicable) (pdf, 500 KB)
- Latest Parental Income Certificate (If applicable) (pdf, 500 KB)
- NCC Certificate (If More than one certificate, scan all into a single PDF file) (Mandatory If applicable) (pdf, 1500 KB)
- CAP Certificate (If More than one certificate, scan all into a single PDF file) (Mandatory If applicable) (pdf, 1000 KB)
- PMC Certificate (Mandatory If applicable) (pdf, 500 KB)
- Anglo Indian Certificate (Mandatory If applicable) (pdf, 500 KB)
- Residence certificate of the candidate or either parent issued by MRO / Tahasildar of Telangana/AP for a period of ten years (Mandatory If applicable) (pdf, 500 KB)
- Employment certificate of parent (For Non-Local Status) (pdf, 500 KB)
- Aadhar Card (pdf, 500 KB)
- Candidate’s Latest passport-size Photo (jpg OR jpeg, 100 KB)
- Specimen Signature of the Candidate (jpg OR jpeg, 100 KB)
Step 5: Updating Data and Uploading Certificates
- To update your details, enter your Roll Number and the Registration number and click “validate.”
- Fill out the application form and upload a passport-size photo and signature (both should be less than 100 KB in JPEG/JPG format).
- After filling the form, click “Save and Exit.” You can repeat this process to make corrections using the Data Updation link on the Home page.
Step 6: Uploading Certificates
- After uploading all required certificates, click “Save and Print” to get a filled-in application form. Take a printout for reference.
- If you need to print your application again, click on the “Print Application” button.
|Category||Registration & Processing Fee (Rs.)|
|OC & BC||Rs. 3,500/-|
Counselling Process for Competent Authority Quota
Step 1: Online Application
- Visit the official website for Telangana NEET Counselling: https://tsmedadm.tsche.in/
- Fill out the online application form with all the required information. Ensure that you provide accurate details.
- Do not proceed with the application submission without uploading the mandatory certificates, a passport-size photo, and a signature at the declaration area. Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.
Step 2: Application Scrutiny
- After submitting your online application, the authorities will review your application and uploaded certificates.
- Make sure to upload all original certificates as required during online registration.
- Verification of uploaded certificates will be done only once for web-based counseling, regardless of the number of counseling phases.
- No individual communications will be sent regarding the scrutiny process.
Step 3: Provisional Final Merit List
- A provisional final merit list will be prepared and displayed on the KNRUHS website after scrutinizing the applications and certificates.
Step 4: Web Options
- The notification for the schedule to exercise web options will be issued separately on the KNRUHS website.
- Candidates are advised to regularly check the KNRUHS website for notifications regarding web options and other updates.
Step 5: Counseling Procedure
- The counseling procedure follows the guidelines set in various government orders, including G.O.Ms.No.114 HM&FW (C1) Department Dated: 05-07-2017, G.O.Ms.No.187, G.O.Ms.No. 125, Health, Medical and Family Welfare (Cl) Department Dated: 22.09.2022, G.O.Ms.no. 33 Tribal Welfare Department, dated: 30.09.2022, G.O.Ms.No.72 HM&FW (C1) Department Dated: 03-07-2023, and G.O.Ms.No.75 HM&FW (C1) Department Dated: 04-07-2023, as well as relevant Supreme Court and High Court orders.
Step 6: Exercise Web Options
- Candidates must exercise web options separately for MBBS and BDS courses in their preferred colleges.
- Exercise web options carefully, prioritizing your preferred colleges in the order of preference.
- After exercising web options, make sure to take a printout of your choices for reference.
Step 7: Admission Committee Review
- The Admission Committee has the authority to review the selection in case of any errors, misrepresentation, or glaring injustice.
- They can also cancel the selection/admission if necessary.
- The decisions made by the Admission Committee are final and binding on the candidates, and no questions can be raised after admissions are closed.
Counselling Registration For Management Quota
Step 1: Registration (Mobile Or Email Registration)
- Visit the official website https://tspvtmedadm.tsche.in.
- Locate or search the “Mobile and Email Registration” option.
- Click on the “Mobile and Email Registration” option.
- Enter your mobile number and email address.
- Receive and enter the OTP sent to your mobile and email for verification.
- Proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Candidate Registration (Payment of Fee)
- Fill in your personal details as required.
- Click on “validate” after entering your details.
- If all details are correct, proceed to make the payment.
- Pay the Registration and Processing fee of Rs. 6300/- online through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking.
- Note down the registration number for future reference.
Step 3: Updating of Data
- Enter your Roll Number and the Registration number.
- Click on “validate” to enter the application form.
Step 4: Uploading Certificates
- Fill in the application form with your details.
- Upload the Passport Size Photo and Specimen Signature (jpg/jpeg, less than 100 KB).
- After filling the form, click on “Save and Exit.”
Step 5: Document Attachments
- Click on “Upload Certificates.”
- Upload all the required certificates as per the document list.
Step 6: Save and Print
- After uploading all certificates, click on “Save and Print.”
- Take a printout of your filled-in application form for future reference.
Counselling Process For Management Quota
Step 1: Online Registration
- Create an Account: Register on the website using a valid mobile number and email address. An OTP will be sent to your mobile and email for verification.
- Fill in Personal Details: Complete your profile by providing personal information as required.
- Payment: Pay the Registration and Processing fee of Rs. 6,300/- online using Debit card, Credit card, or Net Banking. Make sure to keep the payment reference number.
|Fee Type||Amount (INR)|
|Registration and Processing Fee||Rs. 6,300/-|
Step 2: Document Verification
- Upload Documents: Upload the necessary documents in digital format (pdf or jpg) as per the provided specifications.
- Document Review: After successful uploading, documents will be reviewed for verification.
Step 3: Choice Filling and Locking
- Login: Log in to your account using your credentials.
- Choice Filling: Select your preferred courses and colleges from the available options.
- Choice Locking: After making your selections, lock your choices before the specified deadline.
Step 4: Seat Allotment
- Seat Allotment Result: The counseling authority will announce the seat allotment results based on your choices and NEET UG 2023 scores.
- Download Allotment Letter: If you are allotted a seat, download the allotment letter from the website.
Step 5: Reporting to Allotted College
- Visit Allotted College: Report to the college where you’ve been allotted a seat within the specified timeframe.
- Document Verification at College: Submit the printed copy of the filled-in application form, the allotment letter, and original documents to the college for further verification.
- Payment of Tuition Fee: Pay the tuition fee as per the fee structure and guidelines provided by the college.
Step 6: Admission Confirmation
- Complete Formalities: Complete any additional formalities required by the college.
- Admission Confirmation: Once all formalities are completed, your admission will be confirmed.
- Latest passport size photo.
- Admit card and Score Card – NEET – UG 2023.
- Date of Birth Certificate. (SSC or its equivalent certificate).
- Aadhar Card
- Original Study Certificate(s) class from 6th to 10th class
- Original Study Certificate(s) for Intermediate or equivalent
- Latest Category certificate in case of BC/SC/ST candidates issued by Competent Authority ( if applicable for NEET Cut-off score eligibility under category) .
- Muslim Minority Certificate issue by Competent Authority of Government if applicable.
- Equivalency Certificate from Board of Intermediate Education Government of Telangana (If Passed qualifying exam other than AP/TS/CBSC/ICSE ).
MCC Counseling Registration
|1||Visit MCC Official Website||Go to the official MCC Counselling 2023|
|2||Find the Registration Link||Locate and click on the “Registration” or “New Registration” link on the homepage.|
|3||Read the Instructions||Carefully read and understand the provided instructions, guidelines, and eligibility criteria.|
|4||Fill in Personal Details||Enter accurate personal information: full name, date of birth, gender, contact number, email, etc.|
|5||NEET UG Details||Provide NEET UG exam details: roll number, application number, and exam year.|
|6||Generate Login Credentials||Create a unique username and strong password for future access to the counseling portal.|
|7||Payment of Registration Fee||Pay the prescribed fee using available online payment options. Follow provided payment instructions.|
|8||Verify and Submit||Review entered information, make corrections if needed, and submit the registration form.|
|9||Confirmation and Printout||Receive a confirmation message/email upon successful submission. Print or save as PDF for records.|
|10||Keep Registration Details Secure||Safely store registration number, login credentials, and payment receipt for future reference.|
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 500|
|Deemed University||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 5,000|
Security Fee (Refundable)
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,0000||Rs. 5,000|
|Deemed University||Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 2,00,000|
MCC Counselling Process
MCC will be the conducting the counselling process for admission to Medical, Dental Colleges and Nursing Colleges for the AIQ, Central Institues, University, AIMS, JIPMER , Deemed universities, AMU, BHU and etc. The Counselling will be held in Four Rounds Namely Round 1, Round 2, Round 3 and additional Round known as Stray vacancy round which will be the last round for the counselling and admission. Here’re are some details about each round given below:
- Register for Main Counseling: Visit www.mcc.nic.in and register for Round-1 by paying a Non-Refundable Registration fee and Refundable Security Deposit.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Choose your preferred institutes and courses during the specified days and lock your choices.
- Seat Allotment Round-1: Based on your choices and merit, seats will be allotted in Round-1.
- Result Publication: The Round-1 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College with original documents. Those who want to upgrade to Round-2 must report with their original documents.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Round-1: If you weren’t allotted a seat in Round-1, no need to register again. You will automatically be considered for Round-2.
- Fresh Registration for Round-2: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 must register for Round-2 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.
- Seat Allotment Round-2: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-2 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-2 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-2, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College. Upgraded candidates must take relieving from Round-1 seat and join Round-2 seat.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Previous Rounds: If you were not allotted a seat in Round-1 or Round-2, no need to register again. You will be considered for Round-3.
- Fresh Registration for Round-3: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 or Round-2 must register for Round-3 by paying the fees.
Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.
- Seat Allotment Round-3: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-3 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-3 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-3, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College.
FINAL STRAY VACANCY ROUND:
- Fresh Registrations: Candidates must register for the Final Stray Vacancy Round.
- Elimination: Candidates with allotted seats in other rounds will be eliminated from the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Stray Vacancy Round: The AIQ Stray Vacancy Round for vacant seats will be conducted online by MCC of DGHS, MoHFW.
- Seat Allotment: Seats will be allotted based on merit in the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Joining Allotted Seat: If allotted a seat in the Stray Round, the candidate must join the allocated seat/college. Failure to join will result in debarment from NEET examination for 01 year and forfeiture of fees.
(Note: Candidates can participate in Round-2 or Round-3 directly without fresh registration if they are not allotted a seat in the previous round. Upgraded candidates cannot claim their previous round seat.)
Documents Required for UG Courses
- NEET-UG Admissions card and score card.
- Class X Mark Sheet
- Class XI Mark Sheet
- H.S.C. Mark sheet or any other equivalent exam.
- Transfer certificate
- Graduation Certificate (if required)
- Permanent Community Certificate Card.
- Income Certificate for the candidates claiming fee exemption.
- Special Category Form with an additional fee of Rs.100/- via Bank payment portal with relevant certificates for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, Eminent Sports Person and Ex-Servicemen, as applicable, along with the online application form should be uploaded.
Government Medical College, Jayashankar Bhupalpally
- Address: 134, Krishna Colony Road, Subash Colony, Jayashankar Bhupalpally , Telangana Jayashankar Bhupalpally
- E-mail ID- email@example.com
- Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
- Website: https://www.gmcbhpl.com/
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Government Medical College, Jayashankar Bhupalpally|
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
Q:When was Government Medical College Jayashankar Bhupalpally established?
A: Government Medical College Jayashankar Bhupalpally was established in the year 2023.
Q:What programs does the institution offer?
A:The institution primarily offers the MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) program.
Q: Is the institution affiliated with any university?
A:Yes, Government Medical College Jayashankar Bhupalpally is affiliated with Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal.
A:Yes, it is recognized by the National Medical Commission (NMC).
Q:How many seats are available for the MBBS program?
A:Government Medical College Jayashankar Bhupalpally offers 100 seats for the MBBS program.
Q:What are the key facilities available on the campus?
A:The institution offers modern lecture halls, laboratories, a comprehensive library, a hospital with clinical facilities, research centers, hostel accommodations, sports and recreation facilities, a cafeteria, and transportation services.
Q:Can you tell me about the teaching faculty?
A:The teaching faculty includes experienced professors, associate professors, and assistant professors specializing in various medical disciplines.
Q:Is research encouraged at the college?
A:Yes, research is actively encouraged, with dedicated research scholars and scientists contributing to ongoing research projects and medical investigations.