Father Colombo Institute of Medical Sciences Warangal is a well-known medical college in Telangana. The institute is named after Father Joseph Colombo, an Italian Jesuit who pioneered medical education in India. The college is affiliated with the Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal and also has recognition from the National Medical Commission.
This institute provides undergraduate medical course MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery). The college takes 150 seats ever year for medical students.
This institute is well-known for emphasizing hands-on training and experience for its students. Students are encouraged to participate in research projects as well as attend conferences and seminars to stay current on medical breakthroughs.The institute has a good academic reputation and is considered as one of India’s best medical institutes.
- 1 Highlights
- 2 Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- 3 Facilities
- 4 Departments
- 5 Faculty and Staff
- 6 Courses Offered and Seat Intake
- 7 MBBS Internship
- 8 MBBS Course Syllabus
- 9 Fees Structure
- 10 Telangana NEET Counseling Process 2023
- 11 Counselling Process for Competent Authority Quota
- 12 Counselling Registration For Management Quota
- 13 Counselling Process For Management Quota
- 14 Documents Required For UG Courses
- 15 Eligibility Criteria for UG Courses
- 16 NEET UG Cut Off 2023
- 17 Contact Details
- 18 Ranking & Reputation
- 19 NEET College Predictors
- 20 NEET Rank Predictors
- 21 Expert Admission Consultants
- 22 Frequently Asked Questions
- 23 Q. What are the courses available at the Father Colombo Institute of Medical Sciences?
- 24 Q. Is the institute accredited by India's Medical Commission?
- 25 Q. Which university is affiliated with Father Colombo Institute of Medical Sciences?
- 26 Q. What is the admission process for the courses offered by the institute?
- 27 Q. What is the institute's faculty-to-student ratio?
- 28 Q. What is the location of the Father Colombo Institute of Medical Sciences?
|Name of Institute||Father Colombo Institute of Medical Sciences Warangal|
|Affiliated to||Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for UG courses||NEET UG Exam|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Telangana|
|Contact||Address: B.R Nagar, Hunter Rd, Sri Nagar Colony,Warangal, Telangana 506001|
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission Helpline Number: 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- Affiliated with: Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal
- Approved by: National Medical Commission
- Aid Status: Private
The Father Colombo Institute of Medical Sciences provides a wide range of facilities to its students, professors, and staff to promote a suitable learning environment.
- Well-equipped Laboratories: The institute features well-equipped laboratories that are meant to provide students with hands-on training. The labs are outfitted with the most up-to-date tools and equipment to ensure that students have access to the best resources.
- Library: The institute’s library is well-stocked, with a large collection of books, periodicals, and research papers. The library is technologically advanced, and students have access to online resources such as e-journals and databases.
- Lecture Halls: The institute features lecture halls that are large and well-equipped to serve large groups of students. Students can interact with instructors during lectures, which are equipped with modern audio-visual aids.
- Hospital: The institute features a fully working hospital where patients can receive quality healthcare. The hospital employs a highly qualified and experienced team of doctors, nurses, and other healthcare workers.
- Hostel: The institute includes separate hostels for boys and girls that are well equipped with modern amenities. The hostels provide students with a comfortable and secure living environment.
- Sports Facilities: To promote physical health and sportsmanship among students, the institute includes sports facilities such as a basketball court, volleyball court, and a gymnasium.
- Micro Biology
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Emergency Medicine
Faculty and Staff
- The faculty and staff at the Father Colombo Institute of Medical Sciences are highly skilled and experienced professionals who are committed to providing students with the greatest education and training available. Professors, associate professors, assistant professors, and other teaching personnel who are professionals in their specialties make up the faculty.
- Academic qualifications, teaching experience, and research accomplishments are used to choose faculty members. They are dedicated to providing kids with a high-quality education and are always accessible to answer their questions and concerns.
- The institute’s faculty and staff are widely renowned and regarded for their expertise and commitment to excellence. They work relentlessly to ensure that students receive the best education and training available, and that they are well-prepared to become competent and compassionate healthcare professionals.
Courses Offered and Seat Intake
For Undergraduate Courses
|MBBS||4 and ½ years + 1 Year Internship||150|
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery, including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstet./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
MBBS Course Syllabus
|Name||Pre Clinical||Para Clinical||Clinical|
|Semester||Semester 1 – 2||Semester 3 – 5||Semester 6 – 9|
|Subjects||Biochemistry||Community Medicine||Community medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)|
|Anatomy||Forensic Medicine||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|—||Pathology||Surgery and allied subjects|
For Undergraduate courses
|MBBS||Will be notified soon|
Telangana NEET Counseling Process 2023
Counselling Registration for Competent Authority Quota
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the website https://tsmedadm.tsche.in/ starting from 07-07-2023, 8:00 AM, to 14-07-2023, 6:00 PM.
- Click on “Mobile and Email Registration.” Ensure you have a working mobile number and email address.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile and email. Verify your mobile and email by entering the OTPs.
Step 2: Candidate Registration and Payment of Fee
- After successful verification, you can proceed with candidate registration. Fill in the required details.
- Click on “validate” after entering your details. You will be directed to the payment gateway for the application fee.
- Pay the registration fee based on your caste category. Ensure you meet the eligibility conditions mentioned in the Prospectus.
- Once payment is successful, you will receive a payment reference number. Note it down for future reference.
Step 3: Preparing Documents: Make sure you have scanned copies of the following documents ready in the specified file formats and sizes:
- NEET UG Rank Card (pdf, 500 KB)
- Birth Certificate (SSC Marks Memo) (pdf, 500 KB)
- Qualifying Exam Certificate (Intermediate Marks Memo OR Equivalent) (pdf, 500 KB)
- Study Certificates from 6th to 10th (If More than one certificate, scan all into a single PDF file) (pdf, 500 KB)
- Study Certificates – Intermediate or equivalent for 2 Years (If More than one certificate, scan all into a single PDF file) (pdf, 500 KB)
- Transfer Certificate (If applicable) (pdf, 500 KB)
- Latest Caste Certificate (Mandatory If applicable) with father’s name (pdf, 500 KB)
- Minority Certificate (Muslim Only) (Mandatory If applicable) (pdf, 500 KB)
- EWS Certificate for the year 2023-24 (Mandatory If applicable) (pdf, 500 KB)
- Latest Parental Income Certificate (If applicable) (pdf, 500 KB)
- NCC Certificate (If More than one certificate, scan all into a single PDF file) (Mandatory If applicable) (pdf, 1500 KB)
- CAP Certificate (If More than one certificate, scan all into a single PDF file) (Mandatory If applicable) (pdf, 1000 KB)
- PMC Certificate (Mandatory If applicable) (pdf, 500 KB)
- Anglo Indian Certificate (Mandatory If applicable) (pdf, 500 KB)
- Residence certificate of the candidate or either parent issued by MRO / Tahasildar of Telangana/AP for a period of ten years (Mandatory If applicable) (pdf, 500 KB)
- Employment certificate of parent (For Non-Local Status) (pdf, 500 KB)
- Aadhar Card (pdf, 500 KB)
- Candidate’s Latest passport-size Photo (jpg OR jpeg, 100 KB)
- Specimen Signature of the Candidate (jpg OR jpeg, 100 KB)
Step 5: Updating Data and Uploading Certificates
- To update your details, enter your Roll Number and the Registration number and click “validate.”
- Fill out the application form and upload a passport-size photo and signature (both should be less than 100 KB in JPEG/JPG format).
- After filling the form, click “Save and Exit.” You can repeat this process to make corrections using the Data Updation link on the Home page.
Step 6: Uploading Certificates
- After uploading all required certificates, click “Save and Print” to get a filled-in application form. Take a printout for reference.
- If you need to print your application again, click on the “Print Application” button.
|Category||Registration & Processing Fee (Rs.)|
|OC & BC||Rs. 3,500/-|
Counselling Process for Competent Authority Quota
Step 1: Online Application
- Visit the official website for Telangana NEET Counselling: https://tsmedadm.tsche.in/
- Fill out the online application form with all the required information. Ensure that you provide accurate details.
- Do not proceed with the application submission without uploading the mandatory certificates, a passport-size photo, and a signature at the declaration area. Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.
Step 2: Application Scrutiny
- After submitting your online application, the authorities will review your application and uploaded certificates.
- Make sure to upload all original certificates as required during online registration.
- Verification of uploaded certificates will be done only once for web-based counseling, regardless of the number of counseling phases.
- No individual communications will be sent regarding the scrutiny process.
Step 3: Provisional Final Merit List
- A provisional final merit list will be prepared and displayed on the KNRUHS website after scrutinizing the applications and certificates.
Step 4: Web Options
- The notification for the schedule to exercise web options will be issued separately on the KNRUHS website.
- Candidates are advised to regularly check the KNRUHS website for notifications regarding web options and other updates.
Step 5: Counseling Procedure
- The counseling procedure follows the guidelines set in various government orders, including G.O.Ms.No.114 HM&FW (C1) Department Dated: 05-07-2017, G.O.Ms.No.187, G.O.Ms.No. 125, Health, Medical and Family Welfare (Cl) Department Dated: 22.09.2022, G.O.Ms.no. 33 Tribal Welfare Department, dated: 30.09.2022, G.O.Ms.No.72 HM&FW (C1) Department Dated: 03-07-2023, and G.O.Ms.No.75 HM&FW (C1) Department Dated: 04-07-2023, as well as relevant Supreme Court and High Court orders.
Step 6: Exercise Web Options
- Candidates must exercise web options separately for MBBS and BDS courses in their preferred colleges.
- Exercise web options carefully, prioritizing your preferred colleges in the order of preference.
- After exercising web options, make sure to take a printout of your choices for reference.
Step 7: Admission Committee Review
- The Admission Committee has the authority to review the selection in case of any errors, misrepresentation, or glaring injustice.
- They can also cancel the selection/admission if necessary.
- The decisions made by the Admission Committee are final and binding on the candidates, and no questions can be raised after admissions are closed.
Counselling Registration For Management Quota
Step 1: Registration (Mobile Or Email Registration)
- Visit the official website https://tspvtmedadm.tsche.in.
- Locate or search the “Mobile and Email Registration” option.
- Click on the “Mobile and Email Registration” option.
- Enter your mobile number and email address.
- Receive and enter the OTP sent to your mobile and email for verification.
- Proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Candidate Registration (Payment of Fee)
- Fill in your personal details as required.
- Click on “validate” after entering your details.
- If all details are correct, proceed to make the payment.
- Pay the Registration and Processing fee of Rs. 6300/- online through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking.
- Note down the registration number for future reference.
Step 3: Updating of Data
- Enter your Roll Number and the Registration number.
- Click on “validate” to enter the application form.
Step 4: Uploading Certificates
- Fill in the application form with your details.
- Upload the Passport Size Photo and Specimen Signature (jpg/jpeg, less than 100 KB).
- After filling the form, click on “Save and Exit.”
Step 5: Document Attachments
- Click on “Upload Certificates.”
- Upload all the required certificates as per the document list.
Step 6: Save and Print
- After uploading all certificates, click on “Save and Print.”
- Take a printout of your filled-in application form for future reference.
Counselling Process For Management Quota
Step 1: Online Registration
- Create an Account: Register on the website using a valid mobile number and email address. An OTP will be sent to your mobile and email for verification.
- Fill in Personal Details: Complete your profile by providing personal information as required.
- Payment: Pay the Registration and Processing fee of Rs. 6,300/- online using Debit card, Credit card, or Net Banking. Make sure to keep the payment reference number.
|Fee Type||Amount (INR)|
|Registration and Processing Fee||Rs. 6,300/-|
Step 2: Document Verification
- Upload Documents: Upload the necessary documents in digital format (pdf or jpg) as per the provided specifications.
- Document Review: After successful uploading, documents will be reviewed for verification.
Step 3: Choice Filling and Locking
- Login: Log in to your account using your credentials.
- Choice Filling: Select your preferred courses and colleges from the available options.
- Choice Locking: After making your selections, lock your choices before the specified deadline.
Step 4: Seat Allotment
- Seat Allotment Result: The counseling authority will announce the seat allotment results based on your choices and NEET UG 2023 scores.
- Download Allotment Letter: If you are allotted a seat, download the allotment letter from the website.
Step 5: Reporting to Allotted College
- Visit Allotted College: Report to the college where you’ve been allotted a seat within the specified timeframe.
- Document Verification at College: Submit the printed copy of the filled-in application form, the allotment letter, and original documents to the college for further verification.
- Payment of Tuition Fee: Pay the tuition fee as per the fee structure and guidelines provided by the college.
Step 6: Admission Confirmation
- Complete Formalities: Complete any additional formalities required by the college.
- Admission Confirmation: Once all formalities are completed, your admission will be confirmed.
Documents Required For UG Courses
- Latest passport size photo.
- Admit card and Score Card – NEET – UG 2023.
- Date of Birth Certificate. (SSC or its equivalent certificate).
- Aadhar Card
- Original Study Certificate(s) class from 6th to 10th class
- Original Study Certificate(s) for Intermediate or equivalent
- Latest Category certificate in case of BC/SC/ST candidates issued by Competent Authority ( if applicable for NEET Cut-off score eligibility under category) .
- Muslim Minority Certificate issue by Competent Authority of Government if applicable.
- Equivalency Certificate from Board of Intermediate Education Government of Telangana (If Passed qualifying exam other than AP/TS/CBSC/ICSE ).
Eligibility Criteria for UG Courses
|Qualify Exam||NEET conducted By NTA|
|Nationality||Applicants must be Indian citizens.NRI candidates with Indian passports are also eligible to apply. Under the NRI category, overseas citizens of India (OCI) and persons of Indian origin (PIO) are eligible to apply.|
|Age Limit||17 years old (as of December 31). In addition, the candidate’s maximum age should be 25 years.|
|Qualification||The candidate must have a Class 12 credential or equivalent from a recognized board or institution. In addition, the qualifying test should include biology, chemistry, English, and physics as core subjects.A minimum of 50% is required for the general category, 40% for SC/ST, and 45% for physically disabled candidates.|
NEET UG Cut Off 2023
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Father Colombo Institute of Medical Sciences, Warangal
- Address: B.R Nagar, Hunter Rd, Sri Nagar Colony, Warangal, Telangana 506001
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Admission Helpline Number: 9667542500
- Website: https://fcimswgl.in
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Father Colombo Institute of Medical Sciences|
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the courses available at the Father Colombo Institute of Medical Sciences?
A. The institute provides MBBS undergraduate course in medical fields.
Q. Is the institute accredited by India's Medical Commission?
A.Yes, the National Medical Commission recognizes the Father Colombo Institute of Medical Sciences.
Q. Which university is affiliated with Father Colombo Institute of Medical Sciences?
A. Father Colombo Institute of Medical Sciences, is affiliated with Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal.
Q. What is the admission process for the courses offered by the institute?
A.The entrance process for the institute’s courses differs based on the subject. To be eligible for admission, students must generally take and pass a NEET UG Exam.
Q. What is the institute's faculty-to-student ratio?
A.The faculty-student ratio at the institute is kept at 1:10 in order to provide individual attention to each student.
Q. What is the location of the Father Colombo Institute of Medical Sciences?
A. The location of Father Colombo Institute of Medical Sciences is B.R Nagar, Hunter Rd, Sri Nagar Colony,Warangal, Telangana 506001.