Chikkaballapura Institute of Medical Sciences Chikkballapura (CIMS) is a prominent government medical college in the Karnataka. The institute was established in 2022 and offers the local population with high-quality medical treatment and education.Because of its cutting-edge facilities and talented faculty, CIMS is one of the greatest alternatives for students interested in a career in medicine. The college is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka and has also received recognition from the National Medical Commission.
The college provides a five and a half year undergraduate medical degree called Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), which also includes a one year internship. The National Eligibility Cumulative Entrance Exam (NEET), administered by the National Testing Agency (NTA), and the state-level counselling procedure are the two criteria used to determine admission to the MBBS programme at CIMS.
Chikkaballapura Institute of Medical Sciences’ objective and mission are to become a world-class medical institution committed to excellence in medical education, research, and healthcare. The mission of CIMS is to develop competent and caring healthcare professionals who can satisfy society’s healthcare demands.
|Name of Institute||Chikkaballapura Institute of Medical Sciences Chikkballapura|
|Popular Name||CIMS, Chikkaballapura|
|Year of Establishment||2022|
|Affiliated to||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission|
|Counselling conducting authority||Karnataka Education Authority (KEA)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for UG courses||NEET UG Exam|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Karnataka|
|Contact||Address: Marula siddeshwara temple road, chikkaballap ur, karnataka-562101|
Email ID: email@example.com
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- Affiliated with: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka
- Approved by: National Medical Commission
- Aid Status: Government
Facilities and Infrastructure
the facilities provided by CIMS are designed to provide students with a comprehensive learning experience and enable them to gain practical skills and knowledge in a supportive environment. The institute continually invests in its facilities to ensure that they are up to date and meet the evolving needs of the healthcare sector. Some of the facilities provided by the institute include:
- Lecture halls and classrooms equipped with audiovisual facilities to support interactive and effective learning.
- Well-equipped laboratories for practical training and research, including anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, microbiology, and pathology labs.
- A well-stocked library with a vast collection of books, journals, and online resources to support research and learning.
- A hospital with modern medical facilities, including a diagnostic center, operation theaters, intensive care unit, and emergency services.
- Hostel accommodation for students, with separate hostels for boys and girls, providing comfortable and safe living spaces.
- Sports facilities, including a sports complex and a playground, promoting physical fitness and recreation among students.
- A cafeteria serving nutritious and hygienic food to students and staff, ensuring that they have access to healthy meals.
- Transport facilities for students and staff, making it easy for them to commute to and from the institute.
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
- General Medicine
- Dermatology, Venereology, and Leprosy
- General Surgery
- ENT (Ear, Nose, and Throat)
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Faculty and Staff
- Chikkaballapura Institute of Medical Sciences (CIMS) has a faculty team that is highly trained and experienced, and they are committed to providing students with quality education and training. The faculty members come from a variety of backgrounds and have experience in a variety of fields of medicine and healthcare. They are dedicated to providing a dynamic and supportive learning environment that promotes students’ academic and personal growth.
- CIMS has a team of devoted and experienced staff members that provide administrative, technical, and support services to the institute in addition to academic members. The team is dedicated to creating a comfortable and conducive atmosphere for students and faculty members, as well as ensuring that the institute functions smoothly and effectively.
- CIMS professors and staff are chosen based on their academic qualifications, teaching experience, and research abilities. They get ongoing professional development to expand their knowledge and abilities, allowing them to provide students with the most up-to-date and best practises in medicine and healthcare.
Courses Offered and Intake Capacity
For Undergraduate Courses
|MBBS||4 and ½ years + 1 Year Internship||150|
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery, including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstet./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopedics including PMR||15 days|
|Elective posting||15 days|
MBBS Course Syllabus
|Name||Pre Clinical||Para Clinical||Clinical|
|Semester||Semester 1 – 2||Semester 3 – 5||Semester 6 – 9|
|Subjects||Biochemistry||Community Medicine||Community medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)|
|Anatomy||Forensic Medicine||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|—||Pathology||Surgery and allied subjects|
For UG courses
|For AIQ Quota Seats||Rs. 73,470/-|
|For State Quota Seats||Rs. 59,850/-|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the exact fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert at the Admission Helpline No. 9667542500.
Karnataka NEET Counselling 2023
Step 1: Online Registration
- Begin the registration process by accessing the website http://kea.kar.nic.in.
- Select “UGNEET-2023 Online Registration” to enter your details online.
Step 2: User Login
- Log in using your USER ID and Password.
- Enter your details step by step, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
Step 3: Upload Documents
- Upload scanned copies of the following documents separately in JPG/JPEG format:
- Recent passport-sized color photograph
- Left-hand thumb impression
Step 4: Draft Print and Verification
Before selecting the declaration, take a draft print of your application form.
- Carefully check and verify all the entered information for accuracy.
- Make any necessary changes if required.
- If all details are correct, select the declaration.
Step 5: Payment
- Proceed to pay the required fees following the payment gateway procedures provided.
Step 6: Application Form Printout
- After successful payment, take a printout of the application form on A-4 size paper.
- This printed copy should be produced during document verification.
|(for Karnataka SC/ST/Cat-1/PWD/GM/2A/2B/3A/3B candidates)||Rs. 500/-|
|Non-Karnataka candidates||Rs. 2,500/-|
|(for NRI Ward/NRI/OCI/PIO/Foreign Nationals candidates)||Rs. 5,500/-|
Step 1: Online Registration
- Visit the website kea.kar.nic.in.
- Select “UGNEET-2023 Online Registration.”
- Use your USER ID and Password to log in.
- Enter your details accurately.
- Upload a recent passport-size color photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression in JPG/JPEG format.
- Before confirming, review your application and make necessary changes.
- If everything is correct, select the declaration.
- Follow the provided payment gateway procedures to pay the fees.
- Print the application form on A-4 size paper.
- This printed copy is required for document verification.
Step 2: Document Verification
- Candidates who haven’t verified their documents must register online and complete this process.
- If you’ve already verified your documents for UGCET-2023 and don’t require additional reservations, you don’t need to verify again for Medical/Dental/AYURVEDA/UNANI/HOMEOPATHY courses. Just download the UGNEET-2023 Verification slip.
- If you’re eligible for additional reservations, ensure you claim them during online application and verify with relevant certificates.
Step 3: Course and College Choices
- Enter your course and college choices online based on seat availability.
- You can enter as many options as you want but prioritize them carefully.
- After entering options, a mock allotment will be done. It’s indicative and helps you revise your choices.
Step 4: Mock Allotment
- Review the results of the mock allotment, which shows where you might be allocated based on your preferences.
- Consider changing or retaining the entered options based on the mock allotment results.
Step 5: Finalize Options
- Verify your allotted seat status on the KEA website and modify options if needed.
- Continue to update your options until the last date for real allotment.
Step 6: Allotment Process
The allotment of seats will be conducted in two rounds, with each round having three phases.
First Round of Seat Allotment:
- Allotment is based on merit and priority of options entered by candidates.
- Special Category seats (Persons with disability, NCC, Sports Category) are allotted first.
- Seats are allocated according to the reservation policy.
- General Merit candidates are considered only in the General Merit quota, following the rank list.
- Reserved Kannada Medium and Rural Category candidates may also be allotted in their respective categories.
- Hyderabad-Karnataka reservation is considered.
- Special Category candidates like Defense, Ex-defense, CAPF, Ex-CAPF are allotted based on ranks and available seats.
- The first phase of allotment may involve multiple iterations until seats are filled or ranks exhausted.
Second Round of Allotment:
- Seats are allotted in the same manner as the first round.
- Unfilled seats in Rural and Kannada medium quota of reserved categories are converted to General category and offered to reserved category candidates.
- Only reserved category candidates are considered in this phase, and GM candidates are not.
- Consequential vacancies are considered.
Third Round of Allotment:
- Seats are allocated in the same order as previous rounds.
- Unfilled seats in various reserved General categories are converted to General Merit and offered to GM candidates.
- Consequential Rural and Kannada medium reserved category seats are considered.
- The order of seat allotment remains the same, and the process continues until no changes occur.
Step 7: Reporting to Colleges
- After the seat allotment in the final round, candidates who have been allotted seats need to report to the respective colleges they’ve been allocated.
The reporting process involves the following:
Step 8: Document Verification:
- Candidates must carry all necessary documents for verification, including educational certificates, identification, and allotment-related documents.
- The college authorities will verify your documents to ensure eligibility and compliance with admission criteria.
Step 9: Payment of Fees:
- Candidates are required to pay the prescribed fees as per the college’s fee structure.
- Ensure you understand the payment schedule and deadlines to avoid any issues.
Step 10: Confirmation of Admission:
- Once the documents are verified, and fees are paid, the college will confirm your admission.
- You may receive an admission letter or receipt as proof of your admission status.
Step 11: Seat Confirmation and Vacant Seats:
- If any candidates do not report to the allocated colleges within the specified timeframe, their seats may be considered vacant.
- SSLC/10th standard mark Sheet
- 2nd PUC/12th standard mark Sheet
- Final print out of online application form
- Original copy of chalan for having paid the registration fees
- NEET admission ticket
- Study certificate issued by school
- NEET Rank letter
- Two recent passport size photogrraphs
- Migration Certificate (Those who are studied under other than PU Board, Karnataka)
- Eligibility Certificate (Those who are studied under other than PU Board, Karnataka)
- Adhaar Card
MCC Counseling Registration
|1||Visit MCC Official Website||Go to the official MCC Counselling 2023|
|2||Find the Registration Link||Locate and click on the “Registration” or “New Registration” link on the homepage.|
|3||Read the Instructions||Carefully read and understand the provided instructions, guidelines, and eligibility criteria.|
|4||Fill in Personal Details||Enter accurate personal information: full name, date of birth, gender, contact number, email, etc.|
|5||NEET UG Details||Provide NEET UG exam details: roll number, application number, and exam year.|
|6||Generate Login Credentials||Create a unique username and strong password for future access to the counseling portal.|
|7||Payment of Registration Fee||Pay the prescribed fee using available online payment options. Follow provided payment instructions.|
|8||Verify and Submit||Review entered information, make corrections if needed, and submit the registration form.|
|9||Confirmation and Printout||Receive a confirmation message/email upon successful submission. Print or save as PDF for records.|
|10||Keep Registration Details Secure||Safely store registration number, login credentials, and payment receipt for future reference.|
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 500|
|Deemed University||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 5,000|
Security Fee (Refundable)
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,0000||Rs. 5,000|
|Deemed University||Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 2,00,000|
MCC Counselling Process
MCC will be the conducting the counselling process for admission to Medical, Dental Colleges and Nursing Colleges for the AIQ, Central Institutes, University, AIMS, JIPMER , Deemed universities, AMU, BHU and etc. The Counselling will be held in Four Rounds Namely Round 1, Round 2, Round 3 and additional Round known as Stray vacancy round which will be the last round for the counselling and admission. Here’re are some details about each round given below:
- Register for Main Counseling: Visit www.mcc.nic.in and register for Round-1 by paying a Non-Refundable Registration fee and Refundable Security Deposit.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Choose your preferred institutes and courses during the specified days and lock your choices.
- Seat Allotment Round-1: Based on your choices and merit, seats will be allotted in Round-1.
- Result Publication: The Round-1 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College with original documents. Those who want to upgrade to Round-2 must report with their original documents.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Round-1: If you weren’t allotted a seat in Round-1, no need to register again. You will automatically be considered for Round-2.
- Fresh Registration for Round-2: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 must register for Round-2 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.
- Seat Allotment Round-2: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-2 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-2 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-2, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College. Upgraded candidates must take relieving from Round-1 seat and join Round-2 seat.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Previous Rounds: If you were not allotted a seat in Round-1 or Round-2, no need to register again. You will be considered for Round-3.
- Fresh Registration for Round-3: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 or Round-2 must register for Round-3 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.
- Seat Allotment Round-3: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-3 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-3 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-3, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College.
FINAL STRAY VACANCY ROUND:
- Fresh Registrations: Candidates must register for the Final Stray Vacancy Round.
- Elimination: Candidates with allotted seats in other rounds will be eliminated from the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Stray Vacancy Round: The AIQ Stray Vacancy Round for vacant seats will be conducted online by MCC of DGHS, MoHFW.
- Seat Allotment: Seats will be allotted based on merit in the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Joining Allotted Seat: If allotted a seat in the Stray Round, the candidate must join the allocated seat/college. Failure to join will result in debarment from NEET examination for 01 year and forfeiture of fees.
(Note: Candidates can participate in Round-2 or Round-3 directly without fresh registration if they are not allotted a seat in the previous round. Upgraded candidates cannot claim their previous round seat.)
|Qualify Exam||NEET conducted By NTA|
|Nationality||Applicants must be Indian citizens. NRI candidates with Indian passports are also eligible to apply. Under the NRI Category, overseas citizens of India (OCI) and Persons of Indian origin (PIO) are eligible to apply.|
|Age Limit||17 years old (as of December 31). The upper age limit for General category candidates is 25 years, while for SC/ST/OBC candidates, it is 30 years.|
|Qualification||Candidates must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as compulsory subjects.|
|Qualifying Marks||They must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (for General category candidates) and 40% marks in aggregate (for SC/ST/OBC candidates) in the qualifying examination.|
NEET UG Cut Off 2023
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Chikkaballapura Institute of Medical Sciences, Chikkballapura Cut-off 2022 (State Quota)
|Rounds||Round 1||Round 2|
|Category||All India Rank||Marks||All India Rank||Marks|
Chikkaballapura Institute of Medical Sciences, Chikkballapura Cut-off 2022 (AIQ Quota)
|Rounds||First Round||Second Round||Mop-Up Round||Stray Vacancy-1||Stray Vacancy-1|
Chikkaballapura Institute of Medical Sciences, Chikkballapura
- Address: Marula siddeshwara temple road, chikkaballap ur, karnataka-562101
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
- Website: https://cimschikkaballapura.karnataka.gov.in/
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Chikkaballapura Institute of Medical Sciences, Chikkballapura|
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
Frequently Asked Question
Q: What programs are offered by Chikkaballapura Institute of Medical Sciences?
A: Chikkaballapura Institute of Medical Sciences offers undergraduate programs in medicine, including Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
Q: How can I apply for admission to Chikkaballapura Institute of Medical Sciences?
A: Admission to Chikkaballapura Institute of Medical Sciences is through the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET). Interested candidates need to appear for the NEET exam and qualify for admission to the institute.
Q: Does Chikkaballapura Institute of Medical Sciences have hostel facilities?
A: Yes, Chikkaballapura Institute of Medical Sciences provides hostel facilities for its students. There are separate hostels for boys and girls, providing comfortable and safe living spaces.
Q: Does Chikkaballapura Institute of Medical Sciences provide internship opportunities?
A: Yes, Chikkaballapura Institute of Medical Sciences provides internship opportunities to its students, enabling them to gain practical experience in a real-life healthcare setting.
Q: What is the infrastructure of Chikkaballapura Institute of Medical Sciences?
A: Chikkaballapura Institute of Medical Sciences has state-of-the-art infrastructure, including lecture halls, laboratories, a well-stocked library, a hospital, sports facilities, a cafeteria, and transport facilities for students and staff.
Q: What are the research facilities available at Chikkaballapura Institute of Medical Sciences?
A: Chikkaballapura Institute of Medical Sciences has research facilities, including laboratories, equipment, and resources, to support research activities in the field of medicine and healthcare.
Q: What is the duration of the MBBS program at Chikkaballapura Institute of Medical Sciences?
A: The duration of the MBBS program at Chikkaballapura Institute of Medical Sciences is five and a half years, including one year of compulsory internship.