Army College of Medical Sciences New Delhi is a premier medical college located in the Delhi cantonment region, under the aegis of Army Welfare Education Society (AWES). Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) established in April 2008 as a welfare measure with the intention of providing MBBS degrees to the qualifying wards of serving and former soldiers, war widows, and widows of army soldiers.
According to a ranking by India Today, Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi is the most prestigious and best medical school in north India. It offers undergraduate medical students, or M.B.B.S., a high-quality education. In addition to being acknowledged by the Medical Council of India, the college is affiliated with Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University in New Delhi (now National Medical Commission, NMC).
The Delhi Cantonment area’s ACMS is situated close to the ring road and spans a 25.559-acre plot of land. The college is conveniently accessible for staff, students, and visitors because it is situated in a prestigious area of Delhi and is only 100 meters from the recently opened Delhi Cantt Metro Station.
The campus was built using green building principles. They endeavour to create, maintain, and support a setting that is conducive to learning, research, and the development of intellectual curiosity in both students and faculty. They instil students and faculty members an attitude of caring and empathy for patients and their families. They teach young medical students the spirit to serve the nation and to balance it in equal measure by skills of hand and heart in order to prepare them for a great, prestigious, and noble career with a special knowledge of military forces requirements.
- 1 Highlights
- 2 Affiliation, Recognition and Aid Status
- 3 Facilities and Infrastructure
- 4 Faculty and Staff
- 5 Course Offered and Seat Intake
- 6 MBBS Internship
- 7 Course Syllabus
- 8 Fees Structure
- 9 Delhi NEET COunselling 2023
- 10 Counselling Registration
- 11 Counselling Registration Fees
- 12 Counselling Process
- 13 Documents Required
- 14 Eligibility Criteria
- 15 NEET UG Cut-off 2023
- 16 Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
- 17 Contact Details
- 18 Ranking & Reputation
- 19 NEET College Predictors
- 20 NEET Rank Predictors
- 21 Expert Admission Consultants
- 22 Frequently Asked Questions
- 23 Q. What is the official website for Army College of Medical Sciences?
- 24 Q. How many seats are there for Medical aspirants at Army College of Medical Sciences?
- 25 Q. What is the minimum aggregate at this institute?
- 26 Q. Is ACMS Delhi a govt. or private medical college?
- 27 Q. What is the location of ACMS Delhi?
- 28 Q. Is ACMS just available to army students?
|Name of Institute||Army College of Medical Sciences New Delhi|
|Popular Name||ACMS, Delhi|
|Year of Establishment||2008|
|Affiliated to||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam||NEET UG Exam|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Delhi|
|Contact||Address: Brar Square, Near Base Hospital Delhi Cantt, New Delhi – 11001|
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition and Aid Status
- Affiliated with: Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University
- Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC).
- Aid Status: Trust
Facilities and Infrastructure
Army College of Medical Sciences (ACMS) in New Delhi offers various facilities and infrastructure to support the academic and practical needs of its students. Here is an overview of the facilities and infrastructure at ACMS:
- Academic Buildings: ACMS has well-equipped academic buildings with modern classrooms, lecture halls, and seminar rooms to facilitate effective teaching and learning.
- Library: The college has a spacious library with a vast collection of medical textbooks, journals, and reference materials. Students have access to both physical and digital resources to support their studies and research.
- Laboratories: ACMS provides state-of-the-art laboratories for practical training in various medical disciplines, including anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, microbiology, and pathology.
- Hostel Accommodation: The college offers hostel facilities for both male and female students. These hostels are equipped with necessary amenities to ensure a comfortable stay for the students.
- Auditorium: ACMS has an auditorium with modern audio-visual equipment for conducting seminars, conferences, and cultural events.
- Medical Facilities: The college has a medical center to cater to the healthcare needs of students and staff. It ensures prompt medical assistance in case of emergencies.
- Sports and Recreation: ACMS promotes physical fitness and offers sports facilities such as a gymnasium, sports grounds, and indoor games to encourage students to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Cafeteria: The college has a cafeteria that provides a variety of nutritious food options for students and faculty.
- Transportation: ACMS may offer transportation services for commuting to and from the college campus.
- Research Facilities: To support medical research, the college provides access to research labs and facilities for faculty and students pursuing research projects.
- Computer Labs: Computer labs equipped with internet connectivity are available for research and academic purposes.
- Security: The campus is equipped with security measures to ensure the safety of students and staff.
Faculty and Staff
The Army College of Medical Sciences (ACMS) in New Delhi has a dedicated and experienced faculty and staff team to ensure the smooth functioning of the institution and the delivery of quality education to its students. While the specific details of the faculty and staff may change over time, here are some key positions typically found at a medical college like ACMS:
- Teaching Faculty: ACMS employs qualified and experienced professors, associate professors, assistant professors, and lecturers in various medical and allied health science disciplines. These faculty members are responsible for delivering lectures, conducting research, and providing guidance to students.
- Clinical Faculty: Clinical faculty members, including physicians and specialists, are often associated with affiliated hospitals and medical institutions. They play a crucial role in clinical training and supervision of medical students.
- Administrative Staff: Administrative staff members handle the day-to-day operations of the college. They include administrative officers, office assistants, and other personnel responsible for admissions, records, finance, and general administration.
- Library Staff: Librarians and library assistants manage the college library, ensuring that students and faculty have access to a wide range of medical literature and resources.
- Laboratory Technicians: These professionals assist in the maintenance and operation of laboratories, helping students with practical experiments and research work.
- Support Staff: Support staff includes personnel responsible for maintaining the campus, security, hostel management, cafeteria services, and transportation, ensuring the overall well-being of students and faculty.
- Medical Staff: The college may have medical practitioners, nurses, and paramedical staff associated with the medical center or clinic on campus to provide healthcare services to students and staff.
- Research Scholars: Postgraduate and doctoral students pursuing research programs often contribute to the academic and research activities of the college under the guidance of the faculty.
- Visiting Faculty: Some colleges invite visiting faculty members who are experts in their fields to deliver special lectures, workshops, and seminars.
Course Offered and Seat Intake
For Undergraduate Courses
|MBBS||4 .6 years + 1 year compulsory internships||78|
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery, including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstet./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopedics including PMR||15 days|
|Elective posting||15 days|
For UG course (MBBS)
|Name||Pre Clinical||Para Clinical||Clinical|
|Semester||Semester 1 – 2||Semester 3 – 5||Semester 6 – 9|
|Subjects||Biochemistry||Community Medicine||Community medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)|
|Anatomy||Forensic Medicine||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|—||Pathology||Surgery and allied subjects|
For Ug Courses
|Description||Amount in Rs|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 2,80,500/-|
|Security Fees (Refundable)||Rs. 15,000/-|
|University Exam Fees||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Student Activity Fee||Rs. 1,000/-|
|Alumni Fee||Rs. 5,000/-|
|Admission Fees||Rs. 1,000/-|
|Vidhyarthi Surksha Kavach||Rs. 125/-|
|Total (Before Other Fees)||Rs. 3,27,625/-|
|Other Fees (University Fees)||Rs. 40,000/-|
|Hostel Deposit (Refundable)||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Hostel Development Charges||Rs. 19,500/-|
|Hostel Admission Fees||Rs. 1,000/-|
|Hostel Fees (Per Month)||Rs. 3,700/-|
|Mess Charges (Per Month)||Rs. 3,600/-|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the exact fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert at the Admission Helpline No. 9667542500.
Delhi NEET COunselling 2023
Step 1: Access the Registration Portal
- Visit the official website of the Faculty of Medical Sciences: www.fmsc.ac.in.
- Look for the “UG (MBBS/BDS) Admission” section under “Course Updates” and click on the online registration link (which will be provided later).
Step 2: Create Login Details
- If you are a first-time user, create your login details.
- On the “Confirm your Information” page, provide your NEET-UG-2023 Roll No. and Date of Birth.
- Click “View” to verify your details. If correct, click “Confirm” to proceed.
Step 3: Provide Contact Information
- Enter a valid Mobile Number and Email ID for future communication regarding admission.
Step 4: Set a Password
- Create a password (maximum six characters) for online registration (not your email account password).
- This password will be used to access your account throughout the admission process.
Step 5: Log In and Fill the Registration Form
- Log in using your registered email ID and the created password.
- Fill out the online registration form with accurate details. Be careful as no changes can be made later.
Step 6: Upload Documents
- Upload the following documents where required:
- Passport size photograph (120×130, jpg format, size up to 150KB)
- Scanned signature (200×50, jpg format, size up to 100KB)
- Self-attested copy of NEET-UG-2023 Admit Card (PDF format, size up to 200KB)
- Self-attested copy of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe certificate (if applicable, PDF format, size up to 200KB)
- Self-attested copy of Person with Disability (PwBd) certificate (if applicable, PDF format, size up to 200KB)
- Entitlement Certificate for C.W. category (if applicable, PDF format, size up to 200KB)
- Self-attested copy of OBC Certificate (if applicable, PDF format, size up to 200KB)
- Self-attested copy of Non-Creamy Layer certificate (for the financial year 2023-2024, PDF format, size up to 200KB)
- Self-attested copy of EWS certificate (if applicable, PDF format, size up to 200KB)
- Self-attested copy of Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) card (if applicable, PDF format, size up to 200KB)
- Allotment Letter issued by Medical Counseling Committee (MCC), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.
Step 7: Make Payment
- Once all required documents are uploaded, proceed to make the online registration fee payment.
Step 10: Complete Registration
- After successful payment, your registration process is complete.
- No changes, additions, or deletions can be made after payment, so double-check your details.
Counselling Registration Fees
|Category||Online Registration Fee (Non-Refundable)|
|SC/ST and Person with Disabilities (PwBD)||Rs. 1000|
|All other categories (Unreserved, OBC/EWS etc.)||Rs. 1500|
Step 1: Online Registration
- Visit the official counseling website.
- Create a login ID and password if you are a first-time user.
- Log in to the portal using your credentials.
Step 2: Choice Filling
- Select your preferred colleges and courses.
- Arrange them in your order of preference.
- Save and lock your choices when satisfied.
Step 5: Document Verification
- Attend the document verification session at the designated center.
- Present all required original documents and photocopies.
Step 6: Seat Allotment
- Based on your choices and merit, you’ll be allotted a seat.
- Check your allotment status on the official website.
Step 7: Payment of Fees
- Pay the required admission fees within the specified timeframe.
- Verify the payment status on the portal.
Step 8: Reporting to Allotted College
- Visit the college where you’ve been allotted a seat.
- Complete the admission formalities and submit necessary documents.
Step 9: Upgradation (if applicable)
- If you wish to upgrade your allotted seat, follow the prescribed procedure.
- Check the updated seat allotment.
Step 10: Final Admission
- After seat upgradation, if any, complete the admission process at the newly allotted college.
- Pay the remaining fees if applicable.
Step 11: Commencement of Classes
- Attend the commencement of classes at your allotted college.
- Start your academic journey in the chosen course
- NEET result 2023
- NEET 2023 admit card
- Recent passport-size photographs
- Demand draft of Rs 1,000
- Self-attested copies of:
- Aadhaar card
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
- Father’s SC/ST/OBC certificate, if applicable
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 passing certificate
- Character certificate issued by the principal of the school last attended
- A person with Disability (PwD) certificate, if applicable
- Non-Creamy Layer certificate, if applicable
- OCI Card for Overseas Citizens of India
- The following certificates from the school will be required:
- The school is situated within the National Capital Territory of Delhi
- School is recognised by CBSE/COISC/Jamia Millia Islamia
- School is conducting regular classes
- A candidate who has conducted regular classes for Class 11 and Class 12
|Citizenship||The candidate must be a citizen of India.|
|Residence Requirement in Delhi (State Quota Seats)||Candidates should be bonafide residents of Delhi.|
The candidate or their parents must produce a Delhi Residence Certificate as per government instructions given in Annexure II, III & IV, or any modifications issued by the competent authority from time to time.
|Eligibility for Management Category (All India)||For Management Category seats, candidates from all over India are eligible, irrespective of their state of domicile and place of study.|
|Minimum Eligibility Criteria for All Categories||All candidates, including General/SC/SC(Deprived)/BC-A/BC-B/Benchmark disabilities/EWS/ESM/FF, must meet the minimum eligibility criteria, qualifications, and qualifying criteria as prescribed in the information bulletin for National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) issued by NTA for the Academic year 2023-24.|
Candidates must score at least the minimum eligibility marks specified in the NEET UG-2023 Information Bulletin to be eligible for admission to MBBS/BDS courses.
NEET UG Cut-off 2023
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
|Rounds||First Round||Second Round|
|ARMY ALL INDIA||24326||593||26996||587|
|DELHI GENERAL PH||699995||153||515884||210|
|OUTSIDE DELHI SC||118078||459||145651||430|
Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Address: Brar Square, Near Base Hospital Delhi Cantt, New Delhi – 11001
- Email: email@example.com
- Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi|
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the official website for Army College of Medical Sciences?
A. The official website for the Army College of Medical Sciences https://theacms.in/.
Q. How many seats are there for Medical aspirants at Army College of Medical Sciences?
A. There are 78 seats available for MBBS students at Army College of Medical Sciences.
Q. What is the minimum aggregate at this institute?
A. Candidates must have completed class 12 in the science stream, with physics and chemistry as courses, with a minimum grade point average of 55 percent.
Q. Is ACMS Delhi a govt. or private medical college?
A. Army College of Medical Sciences New Delhi (ACMS Delhi), founded in 2008, is a private medical college financed by the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) for the children of serving and retired Indian Army soldiers.
Q. What is the location of ACMS Delhi?
A. Brar Square, Near Base Hospital Delhi Cantt, New Delhi – 11001
Q. Is ACMS just available to army students?
A. ACMS is funded by army welfare funds and is only available to wards of serving army members, ex-army personnel, and war widows. The army operates roughly 12 professional colleges, including engineering.