Telangana MBBS BDS Notification For Online Registration 2022-23 (Domiciled Candidates)

For regular updates on NEET Counselling 2024, follow us on social media:

Candidates who have qualified by achieving the following cutoff scores or higher in National Eligibility-cumulative are welcome to apply online. National Entrance Test (NEET) UG-2022 for admission to Under Graduate Medical and Dental Courses for the academic year 2022-23 under Competent Authority Quota in Government, Private Medical and Dental Colleges affiliated to KNRUHS, Warangal in the state of Telangana.

Schedule for online application registration and certificate uploading:

Candidates can register online and upload scanned original certificates to the website https://tsmedadm.tsche.in from 10 a.m. on October 11 to 6 p.m. on October 18.

The Important dates for Admission into MBBS/BDS Courses for the Academic Year 2022-2023 undercompetent Authority Quota

The notification for admission to MBBS/BDS courses for the academic year 2022-23 will be issued on October 10, 2022.

The date of the release of the preliminary final merit list following certificate verification will be announced later.

The dates for exercising web choices for admission into MBBS/BDS programmes will be announced subsequently.

The start of classes will be announced later.

Admissions are closed according to the NMC/DCI schedule.

Fees for UG Medical and Dental Course (Registration and Processing): – The registration and processing fee is Rs.3500/- (including bank transaction charges) for OC and BC candidates, and Rs.2900/- for SC/ST applicants (Bank transaction charges extra). 

Fees must be paid online using debit/credit card or Net banking.

Before filling out the online application form for admission into MBBS and BDS Courses for the academic year 2022-23, aspirants are recommended to download and study the Prospectus/Regulations accessible on the website http://www.knruhs.telangana.gov.in/.

Telangana is an OPEN State, and they will issue a separate notification for Cat-B, where candidates from other states would be able to apply for admission into MBBS/ BDS course.

The Telangana government has amended the norms for admission into MBBS and BDS programmes, reserving 85% of B Category — management quota seats in private medical institutions — seats to local students and the remaining 15% as open quota for students from across the country.

The Department of Health has issued an order changing the admissions regulations so that Telangana candidates receive 85 % of the 35 % seats granted in MBBS/BDS cat-b seats in minority and non-minority medical colleges.

Rate this post

Leave a Comment