Prakash Institute of Medical Sciences Islampur Sangli (PIMS) & Research, Islampur is being built to be one of the best medical schools in the state, with high academic, socio-cultural, and discipline standards. PIMS is committed to providing quality education to students through the involvement of our teaching faculty, with the ultimate goal of achieving student satisfaction. The college is affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and also has recognition from the National Medical Commission (NMC).
Within their most formative years, we transform class XII students into capable and talented clinicians. They make certain that students gain not only medical knowledge but also holistic development and skills that will prepare them for life in the real world. Faculty keeps track of students by participating in their academic, research, sports, and cultural activities. The MBBS program lasts four and a half years, followed by a one-year internship. It is accredited by the Medical Council of India and affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences in Nashik.
Dr. C.S.Kantharaj (General Surgery), Dean, is well-known among educational and professional organizations for his extensive experience with private medical colleges and deemed universities. He is very interested in the development of students in order for them to achieve their goals. He has a large number of medical books to his name. The institution has an excellent academic atmosphere, culture, and discipline, as well as the best infrastructural facilities.
|Name of Institute||Prakash Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Islampur Sangli|
|Popular Name||Prakash Institute of Medical Sciences Islampur Sangli, PIMS&R, Islampur|
|Year of Establishment||2014|
|Affiliated to||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam||NEET UG Exam|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Maharashtra|
|Contact||Address: Islampur- Sangli Road, Islampur. Tal- Walwa, Dist- Sangli (Maharashtra) 415409.|
Email ID: email@example.com
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition and Aid Status
- Affiliated with: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC).
- Aid Status: Private
Course Offered and Seat Intake
|Course Name||Total Seats||Duration|
|MBBS||150||5.5 [4.5+1 Year Internship]|
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery, including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstet./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopedics including PMR||15 days|
|Elective posting||15 days|
For UG course (MBBS)
|Name||Pre Clinical||Para Clinical||Clinical|
|Semester||Semester 1 – 2||Semester 3 – 5||Semester 6 – 9|
|Subjects||Biochemistry||Community Medicine||Community medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)|
|Anatomy||Forensic Medicine||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|—||Pathology||Surgery and allied subjects|
For Undergraduate Courses
Hostel and Mess Fees
|Hostel And Mess Fees||Rs, 2,06,000/-|
Prakash Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Sangli
- Address: Islampur- Sangli Road, Islampur. Tal- Walwa, Dist- Sangli (Maharashtra) 415409.
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission Helpline Number: 9667542500
- Website: http://www.pims.co.in/
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Prakash Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Sangli|
For Undergraduate Courses
|Qualify Exam||NEET conducted By NTA|
|Nationality||Applicants must be Indian citizens.NRI candidates with Indian passports are also eligible to apply. Under the NRI Category, Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) and Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) are eligible to apply.|
|Age Limit||17 years old (as on December 31, ). In addition, the candidate’s maximum age should be 25 years.|
|Qualification||The candidate must have passed from a recognized board/institute with a Class 12 credential or equivalent. In addition, the qualifying test should include Biology, Chemistry, English, and Physics as core subjects.A minimum of 50% is required for the general category, 40% for SC/ST, and 45% for Physically Disabled candidates.|
NEET UG Cut-Off
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Prakash Institute of Medical Sciences Islampur Sangli Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we’ve have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can make a difference in your medical education journey;
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
- for All India Quota
- For admission to AIIMS
- For DU & IP Internal Quota
- For Armed Forces Medical College Pune
- Central University
- For ESI Quota
Maharashtra NEET Counselling
- Step 1: Check Eligibility: Make sure you meet the requirements for Maharashtra NEET Counseling 2023 (www.mahacet.org.).
- Step 2: Visit Official Website: Go to the official DMER Maharashtra or CET Cell Maharashtra website (www.mahacet.org).
- Step 3: Register: Click on “Registration” or “New User” and fill in personal details and NEET 2023 information.
- Step 4: Upload Documents: Submit scanned copies of the required documents.
- Step 5: Pay Fee: If applicable, pay the registration fee online.
- Step 6: Submit: Review your details and submit the application.
- Step 7: Print Acknowledgment: Keep a printout of the acknowledgment or application form.
- Step 8: Attend Document Verification: Go to the assigned center with original documents and photocopies.
- Step 9: Wait for Merit List: Await the release of the merit list based on NEET 2023 scores
Step 1: NEET 2023 Result Declaration
- The counseling process for Maharashtra NEET 2023 will begin after the announcement of the NEET 2023 results.
Step 2: Registration and Application
- Candidates who have qualified in NEET 2023 and meet the eligibility criteria for Maharashtra state will need to register for counseling.
- Visit the official website of the Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) Maharashtra or the State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET Cell) to access the registration portal.
- Complete the registration process by providing personal details, NEET roll number, and other required information.
- Pay the counseling registration fee, if applicable.
Step 3: Document Verification
- After successful registration, candidates need to appear for document verification at designated centers.
- Carry all the necessary original documents along with photocopies for verification. Commonly required documents include NEET scorecard, Class 10 and 12 mark sheets, domicile certificate, caste certificate (if applicable), etc.
Step 4: Publication of Merit List
- Once the document verification is completed, the conducting authority will publish the merit list.
- The merit list will be prepared based on NEET 2023 scores and other eligibility criteria set by the state.
Step 5: Choice Filling and Locking
- Candidates listed in the merit list can log in to the counseling portal to exercise their choice filling for colleges and courses.
- Browse through the available options and choose the desired medical/dental colleges and courses in the order of preference.
- After finalizing the choices, candidates must lock their preferences before the specified deadline.
Step 6: Seat Allotment
- Based on the merit rank and choices filled by the candidates, the seat allotment process will begin.
- The seat allotment result will be published on the official website.
- Candidates who are allocated seats must download the allotment letter and proceed with the next steps.
Step 7: Reporting to Allotted College
- Candidates must report to the allotted college within the given time frame mentioned in the allotment letter.
- Carry all the necessary documents in original for verification at the college.
Step 8: Second Round of Counseling (if applicable)
- If there are vacant seats after the first round, there may be a second round of counseling.
- Eligible candidates can participate in this round and follow the same procedure as the first round.
Step 9: Mop-Up Round (if applicable)
- In case of any remaining vacant seats, a mop-up round may be conducted.
- Eligible candidates who have not been allotted any seats in previous rounds or those who are eligible for the mop-up round can participate.
Step 10: Admission and Commencement of Classes
- After the mop-up round, the admission process will conclude.
- Candidates who have been allotted seats need to complete the admission formalities, pay the fees, and start attending classes as per the schedule.
For Undergraduate courses
- Online downloaded Application form of State NEET.
- Copy of downloaded NEET Admit Card.
- Any Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License, PAN Card, Passport)
- Copy of downloaded NEET result/Marksheet.
- Nationality Certificate Issued by District Magistrate/Addl. District Magistrate or Metropolitan Magistrate (Competent Authority for Issue of Such certificate)/valid Indian Passport or School Leaving Certificate of HSC/12thStdindicating the nationality of the candidate as ‘Indian’.
- Domicile certificate must be issued by a Magistrate/Metropolitan Magistrate/ Addl. District magistrate or competent authority for the issue of such a certificate.
- SSC i.e. 10thStandard or equivalent examination certificate, school leaving certificate or Birth certificate indicating the name of the candidate (for DOB).
- HSC, i.e., 12th Standard or equivalent examination Statement of Marks
- Medical fitness certificate
- Online Application Form as filled on www.mahacet.org
- Aadhar Card
- orphan certificate from the appropriate authority. (If applicable)
- Religions Minority Certificate/reservation claim certificate (if applicable)
What is the official website for Prakash Institute of Medical Sciences?
The official website of Prakash Institute of Medical Sciences is http://www.pims.co.in/
How many seats are there for Medical aspirants at Prakash Institute of Medical Sciences?
There are 150 seats available for MBBS students at Prakash Institute of Medical Sciences.
What are the admission requirements for medical programmes in Prakash Institute of Medical Sciences?
Students must perform well on the NEET exam in order to be admitted to the Prakash Institute of Medical Sciences.
What is the location of Prakash Institute of Medical Sciences?
The address of Prakash Institute of Medical Sciences is Islampur- Sangli Road, Islampur. Tal- Walwa, Dist- Sangli (Maharashtra) 415409.
When was Prakash Institute of Medical Sciences launched?
Prakash Institute of Medical Sciences was launched in the year of 2016
Which university is affiliated with Prakash Institute of Medical Sciences?
Prakash Institute of Medical Sciences is affiliated with Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik