Chitradurga Medical College and Research Institute Chitradurga, established in 2023, has swiftly emerged as a prominent institution in the realm of medical education and healthcare. Affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, and holding recognition from the National Medical Commission, this institution is dedicated to shaping the future of healthcare professionals.
Chitradurga Medical College and Research Institute proudly offers the MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) program, providing aspiring medical students with a robust foundation for their careers in healthcare.
Nestled in the dynamic city of Chitradurga, the institution is well-equipped with cutting-edge facilities, a dedicated faculty, and a strong commitment to integrating research and hands-on clinical training. Its mission goes beyond conventional medical education, emphasizing the cultivation of values such as compassion, ethics, and social responsibility among its students.
- 1 Highlights
- 2 Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- 3 Facilities
- 4 Faculty and Staff
- 5 MBBS Courses Offered
- 6 MBBS Course Syllabus
- 8 MBBS Internship
- 10 MBBS Course Fees Structure
- 11 Eligibility Criteria for UG Course
- 12 NEET UG Cut Off 2023
- 13 Karnataka NEET Counselling 2023
- 14 Registration Fees
- 15 Counselling Process
- 16 Document Required for UG Course
- 17 Counselling Fee
- 18 Documents Required for UG Courses
- 19 Chitradurga Medical College and Research Institute Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
- 20 Chitradurga Medical College and Research Institute Chitradurga Cut-Off 2022 (AIQ Quota)
- 21 Contact Details
- 22 Ranking & Reputation
- 23 NEET College Predictors
- 24 NEET Rank Predictors
- 25 Expert Admission Consultants
- 26 FAQs
- 27 Q:When was Chitradurga Medical College and Research Institute established?
- 28 Q:What programs does the institution offer?
- 29 Q:Is the institution affiliated with a university?
- 30 Q:Does the institution hold recognition from regulatory bodies?
- 31 Q:What are the key facilities available on campus?
- 32 Q:Can you tell me about the teaching faculty?
- 33 Q:Is research encouraged at the college?
- 34 Q: Are there any recreational facilities on campus?
|Name of Institute||Chitradurga Medical College and Research Institute Chitradurga|
|Popular Name||CMC, Chitradurga|
|Year of Establishment||2023|
|Affiliated to||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for UG courses||NEET UG Exam|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Karnataka|
|Contact||Address: Prashanta Nagar, Chitradurga, Karnataka 577501|
E-mail ID- email@example.com
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
Affiliated with: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka
Approved by: National Medical Commission
Aid Status: Government
Chitradurga Medical College and Research Institute boasts a comprehensive array of modern facilities aimed at providing students with an enriching learning environment and supporting the institution’s mission of excellence in healthcare education. Some of the key facilities available at the college include:
- Lecture Halls: Spacious and well-equipped lecture halls offer an ideal setting for academic instruction, complete with audio-visual aids to enhance the learning experience.
- Laboratories: State-of-the-art laboratories provide students with hands-on training and research opportunities across various medical disciplines.
- Library: The institution’s library houses a vast collection of medical literature, textbooks, and research materials, serving as a valuable resource for students and faculty.
- Hospital and Clinical Facilities: The affiliated hospital is equipped with specialized wards, operating theaters, diagnostic facilities, and outpatient services, allowing students to gain real-world clinical experience.
- Research Centers: Dedicated research centers equipped with advanced technology and resources promote research activities and innovation among students and faculty.
- Hostel Accommodation: For out-of-town students, comfortable hostel accommodations with essential amenities ensure a conducive living and studying environment.
- Sports and Recreation: On-campus sports facilities encourage physical fitness and relaxation, contributing to the overall well-being of students.
- Cafeteria: The cafeteria offers a variety of nutritious meals and refreshments, catering to the dietary needs of students and staff.
- Transportation Services: The college often provides transportation facilities for commuting students, ensuring convenient access to the campus.
Medical Facilities: Apart from the hospital, there are on-campus medical facilities to address the healthcare needs of students and staff.
Faculty and Staff
Chitradurga Medical College and Research Institute takes great pride in its dedicated and accomplished faculty and staff members who play a crucial role in shaping the institution’s educational and research landscape. Here’s an overview of the faculty and staff at the college:
- Teaching Faculty: The institution’s teaching faculty includes experienced and highly qualified professors, associate professors, and assistant professors. These educators specialize in various medical disciplines and are responsible for delivering lectures, conducting practical sessions, and providing guidance to students in their academic pursuits.
- Clinical Faculty: Comprising physicians, surgeons, specialists, and other healthcare professionals, the clinical faculty actively participates in patient care at the affiliated hospital. They offer valuable clinical training and real-world exposure to students pursuing medical careers.
- Research Scholars: Chitradurga Medical College and Research Institute encourages research endeavors. As a result, there are research scholars and scientists who actively engage in ongoing research projects, scientific investigations, and medical research initiatives.
- Administrative Staff: The administrative team manages day-to-day operations at the college, overseeing tasks such as admissions, student services, financial management, and general administration to ensure the smooth functioning of the institution.
- Support Staff: The institution relies on support staff members, including lab technicians, nurses, and maintenance personnel, to maintain the infrastructure, laboratories, and facilities in excellent condition.
- Non-Teaching Staff: Non-teaching staff members cover various roles, including librarians, IT professionals, security personnel, and cafeteria staff, contributing to the overall functioning of the institution.
- Research Assistants: Research assistants and technicians play a vital role in supporting faculty and researchers in conducting experiments, collecting data, and managing research projects.
- Hospital Support Staff: Hospital staff members, such as nurses, pharmacists, and administrative personnel, are integral to the healthcare services provided by the affiliated hospital. They work in close collaboration with the college to offer practical training opportunities to students.
MBBS Courses Offered
|MBBS||4 and ½ years + 1 Year Internship||150|
MBBS Course Syllabus
|Name||Pre Clinical||Para Clinical||Clinical|
|Semester||Semester 1 – 2||Semester 3 – 5||Semester 6 – 9|
|Subjects||Biochemistry||Community Medicine||Community medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)|
|Anatomy||Forensic Medicine||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|—||Pathology||Surgery and allied subjects|
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery, including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstet./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
MBBS Course Fees Structure
|Student Welfare Fund||450.00|
|Simulation Skill lab Fee/Research Fund||5,000.00|
|Student Association Fee||1,000.00|
|Medical Examination Fee||1,500.00|
|Alumni Association Fees||750.00|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the exact fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert at Admission Helpline No. 9667542500
Eligibility Criteria for UG Course
|Qualify Exam||NEET conducted By NTA|
|Nationality||Applicants must be Indian citizens. NRI candidates with Indian passports are also eligible to apply. Under the NRI Category, overseas citizens of India (OCI) and Persons of Indian origin (PIO) are eligible to apply.|
|Age Limit||17 years old (as of December 31). The upper age limit for General category candidates is 25 years, while for SC/ST/OBC candidates, it is 30 years.|
|Qualification||Candidates must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as compulsory subjects.|
|Qualifying Marks||They must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (for General category candidates) and 40% marks in aggregate (for SC/ST/OBC candidates) in the qualifying examination.|
NEET UG Cut Off 2023
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Karnataka NEET Counselling 2023
Step 1: Online Registration
- Begin the registration process by accessing the website http://kea.kar.nic.in.
- Select “UG-NEET-2023 Online Registration” to enter your details online.
Step 2: User Login
- Log in using your USER ID and Password.
- Enter your details step by step, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
Step 3: Upload Documents
- Upload scanned copies of the following documents separately in JPG/JPEG format:
- Recent passport-sized color photograph
- Left-hand thumb impression
Step 4: Draft Print and Verification
Before selecting the declaration, take a draft print of your application form.
- Carefully check and verify all the entered information for accuracy.
- Make any necessary changes if required.
- If all details are correct, select the declaration.
Step 5: Payment
- Proceed to pay the required fees following the payment gateway procedures provided.
Step 6: Application Form Printout
- After successful payment, take a printout of the application form on A-4 size paper.
- This printed copy should be produced during document verification.
|(for Karnataka SC/ST/Cat-1/PWD/GM/2A/2B/3A/3B candidates)||Rs. 500/-|
|Non-Karnataka candidates||Rs. 2,500/-|
|(for NRI Ward/NRI/OCI/PIO/Foreign Nationals candidates)||Rs. 5,500/-|
Step 1: Online Registration
- Visit the website kea.kar.nic.in.
- Select “UG-NEET-2023 Online Registration.”
- Use your USER ID and Password to log in.
- Enter your details accurately.
- Upload a recent passport-size color photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression in JPG/JPEG format.
- Before confirming, review your application and make necessary changes.
- If everything is correct, select the declaration.
- Follow the provided payment gateway procedures to pay the fees.
- Print the application form on A-4 size paper.
- This printed copy is required for document verification.
Step 2: Document Verification
- Candidates who haven’t verified their documents must register online and complete this process.
- If you’ve already verified your documents for UGCET-2023 and don’t require additional reservations, you don’t need to verify again for Medical/Dental/AYURVEDA/UNANI/HOMEOPATHY courses. Just download the UGNEET-2023 Verification slip.
- If you’re eligible for additional reservations, ensure you claim them during online application and verify with relevant certificates.
Step 3: Course and College Choices
- Enter your course and college choices online based on seat availability.
- You can enter as many options as you want but prioritize them carefully.
- After entering options, a mock allotment will be done. It’s indicative and helps you revise your choices.
Step 4: Mock Allotment
- Review the results of the mock allotment, which shows where you might be allocated based on your preferences.
- Consider changing or retaining the entered options based on the mock allotment results.
Step 5: Finalize Options
- Verify your allotted seat status on the KEA website and modify options if needed.
- Continue to update your options until the last date for real allotment.
Step 6: Allotment Process
- The allotment of seats will be conducted in two rounds, with each round having three phases.
First Round of Seat Allotment:
- Allotment is based on merit and priority of options entered by candidates.
- Special Category seats (Persons with disability, NCC, Sports Category) are allotted first.
- Seats are allocated according to the reservation policy.
- General Merit candidates are considered only in the General Merit quota, following the rank list.
- Reserved Kannada Medium and Rural Category candidates may also be allotted in their respective categories.
- Hyderabad-Karnataka reservation is considered.
- Special Category candidates like Defense, Ex-defense, CAPF, Ex-CAPF are allotted based on ranks and available seats.
- The first phase of allotment may involve multiple iterations until seats are filled or ranks exhausted.
Second Round of Allotment:
- Seats are allotted in the same manner as the first round.
- Unfilled seats in Rural and Kannada medium quota of reserved categories are converted to General category and offered to reserved category candidates.
- Only reserved category candidates are considered in this phase, and GM candidates are not.
- Consequential vacancies are considered.
Third Round of Allotment:
- Seats are allocated in the same order as previous rounds.
- Unfilled seats in various reserved General categories are converted to General Merit and offered to GM candidates.
- Consequential Rural and Kannada medium reserved category seats are considered.
- The order of seat allotment remains the same, and the process continues until no changes occur.
Step 7: Reporting to Colleges
- After the seat allotment in the final round, candidates who have been allotted seats need to report to the respective colleges they’ve been allocated.
The reporting process involves the following:
Step 8: Document Verification:
- Candidates must carry all necessary documents for verification, including educational certificates, identification, and allotment-related documents.
- The college authorities will verify your documents to ensure eligibility and compliance with admission criteria.
Step 9: Payment of Fees:
- Candidates are required to pay the prescribed fees as per the college’s fee structure.
- Ensure you understand the payment schedule and deadlines to avoid any issues.
Step 10: Confirmation of Admission:
- Once the documents are verified, and fees are paid, the college will confirm your admission.
- You may receive an admission letter or receipt as proof of your admission status.
Step 11: Seat Confirmation and Vacant Seats:
- If any candidates do not report to the allocated colleges within the specified timeframe, their seats may be considered vacant.
Document Required for UG Course
- SSLC/10th standard mark Sheet
- 2nd PUC/12th standard mark Sheet
- Final print out of online application form
- Original copy of chalan for having paid the registration fees
- NEET admission ticket
- Study certificate issued by school
- NEET Rank letter
- Two recent passport size photogrraphs
- Migration Certificate (Those who are studied under other than PU Board, Karnataka)
- Eligibility Certificate (Those who are studied under other than PU Board, Karnataka)
- Adhaar Card
MCC Counseling Registration
|1||Visit MCC Official Website||Go to the official MCC Counselling 2023|
|2||Find the Registration Link||Locate and click on the “Registration” or “New Registration” link on the homepage.|
|3||Read the Instructions||Carefully read and understand the provided instructions, guidelines, and eligibility criteria.|
|4||Fill in Personal Details||Enter accurate personal information: full name, date of birth, gender, contact number, email, etc.|
|5||NEET UG Details||Provide NEET UG exam details: roll number, application number, and exam year.|
|6||Generate Login Credentials||Create a unique username and strong password for future access to the counseling portal.|
|7||Payment of Registration Fee||Pay the prescribed fee using available online payment options. Follow provided payment instructions.|
|8||Verify and Submit||Review entered information, make corrections if needed, and submit the registration form.|
|9||Confirmation and Printout||Receive a confirmation message/email upon successful submission. Print or save as PDF for records.|
|10||Keep Registration Details Secure||Safely store registration number, login credentials, and payment receipt for future reference.|
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 500|
|Deemed University||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 5,000|
Security Fee (Refundable)
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,0000||Rs. 5,000|
|Deemed University||Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 2,00,000|
MCC Counselling Process
MCC will be the conducting the counselling process for admission to Medical, Dental Colleges and Nursing Colleges for the AIQ, Central Institutes, University, AIMS, JIPMER , Deemed universities, AMU, BHU and etc. The Counselling will be held in Four Rounds Namely Round 1, Round 2, Round 3 and additional Round known as Stray vacancy round which will be the last round for the counselling and admission. Here’re are some details about each round given below:
- Register for Main Counseling: Visit www.mcc.nic.in and register for Round-1 by paying a Non-Refundable Registration fee and Refundable Security Deposit.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Choose your preferred institutes and courses during the specified days and lock your choices.
- Seat Allotment Round-1: Based on your choices and merit, seats will be allotted in Round-1.
- Result Publication: The Round-1 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College with original documents. Those who want to upgrade to Round-2 must report with their original documents.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Round-1: If you weren’t allotted a seat in Round-1, no need to register again. You will automatically be considered for Round-2.
- Fresh Registration for Round-2: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 must register for Round-2 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.
- Seat Allotment Round-2: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-2 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-2 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-2, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College. Upgraded candidates must take relieving from Round-1 seat and join Round-2 seat.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Previous Rounds: If you were not allotted a seat in Round-1 or Round-2, no need to register again. You will be considered for Round-3.
- Fresh Registration for Round-3: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 or Round-2 must register for Round-3 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.
- Seat Allotment Round-3: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-3 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-3 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-3, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College.
FINAL STRAY VACANCY ROUND:
- Fresh Registrations: Candidates must register for the Final Stray Vacancy Round.
- Elimination: Candidates with allotted seats in other rounds will be eliminated from the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Stray Vacancy Round: The AIQ Stray Vacancy Round for vacant seats will be conducted online by MCC of DGHS, MoHFW.
- Seat Allotment: Seats will be allotted based on merit in the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Joining Allotted Seat: If allotted a seat in the Stray Round, the candidate must join the allocated seat/college. Failure to join will result in debarment from NEET examination for 01 year and forfeiture of fees.
(Note: Candidates can participate in Round-2 or Round-3 directly without fresh registration if they are not allotted a seat in the previous round. Upgraded candidates cannot claim their previous round seat.)
Documents Required for UG Courses
- NEET-UG Admissions card and score card.
- Class X Mark Sheet
- Class XI Mark Sheet
- H.S.C. Mark sheet or any other equivalent exam.
- Transfer certificate
- Graduation Certificate (if required)
- Permanent Community Certificate Card.
- Income Certificate for the candidates claiming fee exemption.
- Special Category Form with an additional fee of Rs.100/- via Bank payment portal with relevant certificates for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, Eminent Sports Person and Ex-Servicemen, as applicable, along with the online application form should be uploaded.
Chitradurga Medical College and Research Institute Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
|Rounds||Round 1||Round 2|
|Category||All India Rank||Marks||All India Rank||Marks|
Chitradurga Medical College and Research Institute Chitradurga Cut-Off 2022 (AIQ Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Mop-Up Round||Stray Vancancy Round|
Chitradurga Medical College and Research Institute Chitradurga
- Address: Prashanta Nagar, Chitradurga, Karnataka 577501
- E-mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
- Website https://cmcrichitradurga.karnataka.gov.in/
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Chitradurga Medical College and Research Institute Chitradurga|
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
Q:When was Chitradurga Medical College and Research Institute established?
A:Chitradurga Medical College and Research Institute was established in the year 2023.
Q:What programs does the institution offer?
A:The institution primarily offers the MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) program.
Q:Is the institution affiliated with a university?
A:Yes, it is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka.
Q:Does the institution hold recognition from regulatory bodies?
A:Yes, Chitradurga Medical College and Research Institute is recognized by the National Medical Commission (NMC).
Q:What are the key facilities available on campus?
A:The institution offers modern lecture halls, well-equipped laboratories, a comprehensive library, a hospital with clinical facilities, research centers, hostel accommodations, sports and recreation facilities, a cafeteria, and transportation services.
Q:Can you tell me about the teaching faculty?
The teaching faculty includes experienced professors, associate professors, and assistant professors specializing in various medical disciplines.
Q:Is research encouraged at the college?
A:Yes, research is actively encouraged, with dedicated research scholars and scientists contributing to ongoing research projects and medical investigations.
Q: Are there any recreational facilities on campus?
A:Yes, the campus provides sports and recreation facilities for students to engage in physical fitness and relaxation.